Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harald(Aleria)

[INVALID][H-P] Aleria - Bron - Loopholing / RDM

16 posts in this topic

The first one was legit to be fair. Even in the video you can see the archer besides me aiming for someone else behind the stone wall. But you did not see very much in this part. In the second video you see her looting but what, maybe the gear of a guy that we killed 30 sec before, or of an ally who was killed by an enemy, which we killed right after this. The video shows only the very last moments...

It would not shock me if it was the kill of Roymar_Lenn on Ghost, that you can still see as i attacked (Ghost uses to wear bishops armor), but thats just a hint. Its possible. In this case it would be clear that it was a warzone and i was allowed to kill her, if a few moments before an enemy killed my ally at this point. In addition to that it would destroy the argument that she did not want to make any troubles and only peacefully watch the fight. Looting the armor of an ally during a battle is a provocation.

You still did not call out "no loot",  to make sure you gain a kill reason on someone if (!) he loots. Futhermore you also said you did not see my name tag, thinking I was an enemy my video shows, that it is a blatant lie. 

Edited by Harald(Aleria)

I'll be dealing with this tomorrow, any other staff member may take over if they want to. Not getting home today to watch the video.

I made this statement 2 days after this incident.

At the first kill you did not try to show any enemy, but there was a pleb shield on the ground, the ally archer was aiming behind the stone wall and you showed me as I tried to jump on the stone house, not as I shot ... as I said I did not see your name labels it could be because I draw and shoot at the same time and read them as I almost released my arrow and did not care anymore because I knew I have a killreason... its such a long time ago and those things happen each day.

It is also strange how you go straight for a ban.

Straight? You were being cocky all the time what do you expect? A harmless "Don't do that again, butzi butzi buu"?

Let me go down the kills one by one.

The first one was legit, you were inside part of the fortress while they are being besieged. So yes, this is your own fault. On the second kill, this one was legit as well. You are looting inside a war zone, on the video, you can clearly see there is a fight going on. Just because they didn't say /no loot/ inside a war zone doesn't mean they can't kill you.

Invalid.

Locked and moved.