Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harald(Aleria)

[INVALID][H-P] Aleria - Bron - Loopholing / RDM

16 posts in this topic

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: HighLord_Aleria_Lorraine

The person(s) you are reporting: Ser_Bron_Stark

The time stamp; date of the incident (in GMT+1, anything else will be ignored completely): around 17:00 pm GMT+1 and around 17:10pm GMT+1 17.02.2017

What you are reporting them for: Loopholing the Warzone thingy / RDM 2x

The full story: Starks and Plebs had some plebish war going on and I decided to watch it (attention!), I wasn't near the fighting whatsoever and was suddenly killed just for the lolz seems like inside the ruins at NH even tho there wasn't any fighting going on anywhere close to Bron or me. I returned once more seeing the Starks pushed the plebs all the way back to Harkholm bridge from what I could see even further, when I was shot again (at the ruins of NH) by Bron. Him using the excuse of a "warzone", I think we had a similiar complaint like this before where @Hagaron reported one of the Lorraines who used this warzone thingy as excuse aswell. Please reconsider that before you claim "oh omfgads, ownz faulltzz pls!21!1!!"

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation (any and all screenshots or video footage for example): video footage is available if needed

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: Denied. 

Edited by Harald(Aleria)

I never reported somene for such a thing. But I'll look into this once I get home.

Oh you did, you got killed by a Lorraine (Andalos Hills) for a the exact same thing where he claimed it to be a warzone.

Upload the video if possible. Also, there is a difference between getting wacked from a meter away and getting shot at by plenty.

Aleria, were you in the Lorraine faction? They tried to get killreasons (killbaiting?) during that time and some of them were KOS anyway (in addition to the warzone killreason). Maybe I killed you because of that. Another reason is that plebs used to hide behind the ruins of NH. I saw you as naked and shot you before I saw the name labels. I just knew that you did not come out of our castle. 

I would appreciate it if you can show me the video. I like to see me in videos :)

5 hours ago, Bron said:

Aleria, were you in the Lorraine faction? They tried to get killreasons (killbaiting?) during that time and some of them were KOS anyway (in addition to the warzone killreason). Maybe I killed you because of that. Another reason is that plebs used to hide behind the ruins of NH. I saw you as naked and shot you before I saw the name labels. I just knew that you did not come out of our castle. 

I would appreciate it if you can show me the video. I like to see me in videos :)

You were able to see my name tag as I was able to see yours aswell, eitherway we were not there to get kill reasons we simply went there to watch. I even had a nice conversation with @Tommy. Plus there were to plebs whatsoever close to the ruins. I will upload the video as soon as possible. Plus I deny everything sort of refund as he seems obviously to cocky towards me. Thanks!

Edited by Harald(Aleria)

Completly missed that sorry, Uni is taking it's time apologies for that, will upload it on friday as it still has to render.

Edited by Harald(Aleria)