Ellis

This is a demand!

Question

What is your suggestion:   remove this - 

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: no

Why did you bring this up:

it's okay if they are accepting a refund but most of the time they say no, because they are either salty that they died or just dislike the person/clan.

I see this all the time "no because they ignored me" like everyone looks at global all the time... 

admins don't like forcing refunds and only do it because of a bizarre case.

admins should look at the complaint and way it all up like how many bans/warnings he has. How long ago they were, has he learned his lesson from the last time he did it. Is it a mistake or not. Is the player reporting doing it out of spite, 80% of the time they are.

also just a note - add warnings to players who refund someone like -warning, refunded. So admins can see how many times they broke a rule.

Anything else:

you could keep your system but if the player says no to a refund then the power of accepting a refund should move to the admins hands.

reason I bring it up is because I see everyone being okay with being refunded. Say like 40 people say yes to a refund, soon as 1 person in a clan says no to the refund then all hell breaks loose and both clans involved end up denying all refunds.

also refunds should be what they lost +10k for wasting the guys time for making the complaint/respawning.

After all, time is money.

Edited by Ellis

14 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Dekkers said:

Nah, it's one of the best examples of risk-reward. Not the gold's fault that the risk has become less because most people don't leave their castles

1-2 mill for like 1 hours work, every night. Even if people came out the castle, the 1-2mill will go into someones bank.

If you removed it, people would have to mine iron and do other shit that doesn't just give you shit loads of money :)

I recall other servers making big posts saying how to fix the economy and people were like oh add tax to the bank and shit.

The simple solution would be to just remove gold and silver.

I'm not bothered about the economy tho, i hardly spend 20k when i go on haha.

Just now, Ellis said:

1-2 mill for like 1 hours work, every night. Even if people came out the castle, the 1-2mill will go into someones bank.

If you removed it, people would have to mine iron and do other shit that doesn't just give you shit loads of money :)

I recall other servers making big posts saying how to fix the economy and people were like oh add tax to the bank and shit.

The simple solution would be to just remove gold and silver.

I'm not bothered about the economy tho, i hardly spend 20k when i go on haha.

Well I can't help it that people are such fkin nerds that they play PW when everyone is gone.

Lock servers during night is a must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't Oasis have a taxing system? Or was it here? 

I can't even remember. xd

Armor robbery for factions should be allowed again. It won't matter anyways as most of the factions are sitting in their castles...

Edited by Hamilcar Barca