Ellis

This is a demand!

15 posts in this topic

Just now, Ellis said:

Should remove gold/silver from all maps. It has always fucked the economy and always will. 

Nah, it's one of the best examples of risk-reward. Not the gold's fault that the risk has become less because most people don't leave their castles

Edited by Dekkers

10 minutes ago, Dekkers said:

Nah, it's one of the best examples of risk-reward. Not the gold's fault that the risk has become less because most people don't leave their castles

1-2 mill for like 1 hours work, every night. Even if people came out the castle, the 1-2mill will go into someones bank.

If you removed it, people would have to mine iron and do other shit that doesn't just give you shit loads of money :)

I recall other servers making big posts saying how to fix the economy and people were like oh add tax to the bank and shit.

The simple solution would be to just remove gold and silver.

I'm not bothered about the economy tho, i hardly spend 20k when i go on haha.

Just now, Ellis said:

1-2 mill for like 1 hours work, every night. Even if people came out the castle, the 1-2mill will go into someones bank.

If you removed it, people would have to mine iron and do other shit that doesn't just give you shit loads of money :)

I recall other servers making big posts saying how to fix the economy and people were like oh add tax to the bank and shit.

The simple solution would be to just remove gold and silver.

I'm not bothered about the economy tho, i hardly spend 20k when i go on haha.

Well I can't help it that people are such fkin nerds that they play PW when everyone is gone.

Lock servers during night is a must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't Oasis have a taxing system? Or was it here? 

I can't even remember. xd

Armor robbery for factions should be allowed again. It won't matter anyways as most of the factions are sitting in their castles...

Edited by Hamilcar Barca