Ellis

This is a demand!

15 posts in this topic

What is your suggestion:   remove this - 

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: no

Why did you bring this up:

it's okay if they are accepting a refund but most of the time they say no, because they are either salty that they died or just dislike the person/clan.

I see this all the time "no because they ignored me" like everyone looks at global all the time... 

admins don't like forcing refunds and only do it because of a bizarre case.

admins should look at the complaint and way it all up like how many bans/warnings he has. How long ago they were, has he learned his lesson from the last time he did it. Is it a mistake or not. Is the player reporting doing it out of spite, 80% of the time they are.

also just a note - add warnings to players who refund someone like -warning, refunded. So admins can see how many times they broke a rule.

Anything else:

you could keep your system but if the player says no to a refund then the power of accepting a refund should move to the admins hands.

reason I bring it up is because I see everyone being okay with being refunded. Say like 40 people say yes to a refund, soon as 1 person in a clan says no to the refund then all hell breaks loose and both clans involved end up denying all refunds.

also refunds should be what they lost +10k for wasting the guys time for making the complaint/respawning.

After all, time is money.

Edited by Ellis

9 minutes ago, Ellis said:

also refunds should be what they lost +10k for wasting the guys time for making the complaint/respawning.

That is completely unnecessary. Forum complaints are available for  if you get RDMed and there is no admin on the server (as it usually happens), you report it VOLUNTARILY in the forum, don't need a 10k extra.

For the rest, I'm agree with you

2 minutes ago, danisuper said:

That is completely unnecessary. Forum complaints are available for  if you get RDMed and there is no admin on the server (as it usually happens), you report it VOLUNTARILY in the forum, don't need a 10k extra.

For the rest, I'm agree with you

10k should be given ingame too. If you are having to go out your own way to report someone on their own fault then that time should be refunded. Being rdmed also stops/delays you from doing what you were doing or going to do.

Report should be solved ingame anyways, shouldn't need to come to the forum to complaint. RDMer have to pay for what he did, not for what you were going to do.

5 hours ago, Evilmay said:

Admins can do that anyways.

But they don't, as i said above.

They always say it's up to the player reporting unless it's a very iffy complaint were the reporter is probably lying.

No one accepts refunds cuz the economy is fucked everyone's rich and doesn't want/need it so they get some weird pleasure in banning ppl. 

yeah but Im here to wipe peoples banks 

1 hour ago, Chris Christie said:

yeah but Im here to wipe peoples banks 

Bawo'S bank is nearly full again cuz gold mining is too ezzzzz 

3 hours ago, Harry said:

Bawo'S bank is nearly full again cuz gold mining is too ezzzzz 

Should remove gold/silver from all maps. It has always fucked the economy and always will.