Wizzard

PW dies, phoenix dies, servers are dying

326 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Hans_von_Sack said:

Well ok, then basically my name for a "pleb war" is "boring bullshit and mostly illegal cause of no valid cap attempts, might also be banmongering as you provoke combat log as it is going on for hours".

Ye I guess "pleb war" is a better name as it is shorter :D

When I do wars with my plebish factions the goal is always war, blood, murderer, slaughter, ofc loot and most improtant: taking a castle.

Your points are adding literally nothing to this thread you're just being autistic. No shit the goal is to cap the castle but when you war your trying to have fun and get gear. Also we do go for cap attempts you twat otherwise i would be reported. Idek what your point is lmao.  

Edited by Harry

Just now, Harry said:

Your points are adding literally nothing to this thread you're just being autistic. No shit the goal is to cap the castle but when you war your trying to have fun/get population up. That's what i've been doing recently. I don't know why you're acting like a child crying about what i do lol

That feel when you try to keep server pop on but admins try to force peace the wars, even though nothing illegal is happening

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Your points are adding literally nothing to this thread you're just being autistic. No shit the goal is to cap the castle but when you war your trying to have fun and get gear. Also we do go for cap attempts you twat otherwise i would be reported. Idek what your point is lmao.  

And people wonder why toxicity on PW continues

Considering a deal has been made between clans and the admin team already has other plans too, I see little point in keeping this topic open for now. I will lock it until we see how well those plans and deals work.

-Tommy

what deal why didnt you tell me captain autism

what is this tommy

why are you keeping me in the dark

is it because i know your secret

pedo lol 

5 hours ago, Chris Christie said:

what deal why didnt you tell me captain autism

what is this tommy

why are you keeping me in the dark

is it because i know your secret

pedo lol