Alaric

Alaric - Hagaron - Corruption

37 posts in this topic

Im unlocking this so Crusher can put his post defending himself and then Ill be re-locking this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right basicly I've went to sleep and didn't even get the opportunity to defend myself on here. Hagaron didn't overrule Cappy, they talked to each other and they found a solution regarding to the complaint. Cappy, who was in the stark faction and riding with the Starks didn't give me any time to respond to him and just rushed to ban me but we've settled it and it was fine.

Now everyone who is posting on this complaint hasn't even been slightly involved, it's random people trying to withness justice and pushing for a ban and even linking complaints which were half a year ago. Then I do not understand why you're pointing out my many bans, I've had 3 bans if you don't count this one in and 2-3 of my warnings are for retarded shit like using SS_Goebbels or bumping some Lorraine to death in my Lannister times.

The boat was intending to rob the Lorraines hence I wanted to give them a kill reason on them prior, in the history of PW you've always stopped a boat by ramming into it and then halting them, if they decide to sail on a boat with 1hp on it it's their fault. Additionaly they've had enough time to stop the boat prior to hitting, 3-4 seconds passed before they hit the boat and my intention was just to stop them.

Now regarding the refund, apparently whoever accepted it claimed they had only tincans on the boat to which I showed Hagaron a screenshot proving that half of them were naked and only one had a tincan set, the rest had some archer paki armour and I agreed to pay a 70k refund to it, after arguing a while Hagaron couldn't be bothered and said he would pay it, I never said I wouldn't pay anything, I was just in the process of arguing about the amount. It is completely unreasonable to ban me 10 hours after the incident when everyone was happy. 

If Dante would set more priority on providing proof to the admins right away while it is getting solved instead of adding shitty music and edditing to it it could have been sorted diffrently but honestly it is his fault that he didn't respond when Hagaron asked if anyone got evidence. So to sum up, my ban history includes 3 bans and it was sorted but then dig out again by some individuals which have grudges against me and weren't even slightly involved. The Starks were fine, the Waraegers were fine, they received their refund even though they didn't lose half of the amount so I fail to see the issue.

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Adding shitty music? That music was played from my soundboard on the teamspeak. As soon as the ordeal was over, I started uploading. I'd rather not have you attack me for something I havent done.  Also, you saying that you've had 3 bans is blatantly false. I personally have been involved in you getting a ban almost a dozen times.   Regarding the refund. It was forced. We wanted 300k for it, which to Haragon seemed absolutely alright, even after watching the video.  You're arguing that the starks would have been able to stop... Have you even seen the video? A sailor was ordered to speed up the boat, now that's actually rather fast, and slowing down would take a rather substantial amount of time. You also argue that the starks were in a 1hp ship... To my knowledge, it was just below half health. How exactly does you ramming us without a kill reason, without halting us or anything alike that constitute a killreason?
 

This was Dante's response to Crusher's argument. He's asked me to post it for him, and it includes some key information.

1) Dante didn't add stupid music, the music comes from soundboards in TS. He was as quick as possible. He could not have provided the evidence sooner, and Hagaron was far too quick to resolve the case.

2) The refund was forced. It was not only the Starks saying that a 300k refund was necessary, but Hagaron as well. Crusher refused to pay a forced refund, so Hagaron paid it for him.

3) The Starks could not have stopped the boat, and their boat was not on 1hp. They did nothing wrong in this case, don't try to blame them for having a damaged boat. 

The rest is fairly self-explanatory, and the admins should be able to pick out anything of relevance.

9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Ragnosos said:

but the Lorraines would have 0 evidence whatsoever contrary to the undisputed evidence put forwards by Alaric, we see pepper constantly give straw an arguments in global

Dante and the Starks : (the majority involved)

> broke 0 rules 

> was the victim 

> lost 300k

crusher 

> mass RDM'd

> was the aggressor

> ost nothing and refused a refund while clearly in the wrong

your job as admin isn't to keep everyone happy, otherwise we might aswell allow all rules to be broken and admins can just pay off their friends from their own personal banks, becausenthat is exactly what's happening here, you don't need to keep the rule breaker happy especially when they aren't necessary to the servers survival (I've seen crusher randomly kill new looking players purely because he can) (he banmongers aswell) and they are a minority, it's completely stupid and corrupt, your job is to administrate and make sure people abide by the rules not to keep rule breakers happy and playing 

 

 
9
4

Right. Here we go. It wasn't a rule break in my opinion because we can't know, mark my words here, whether we know he on purposely tried to sink it, what we do know him on purposely rammed it, we also know his intentions were to stop the Starks from approaching the Lorraine gold minners. The refund was a demand of a good 300k. Which is way over the top, one of the reasons why they refused the hand over a refund of such an amount, if it was lower, they would have accepted it. After a good hour of chatter, I decided to accept the offer, not because we can't know if it was on purposely sank. Unless he shouted out in faction chat /I'm going to sink their boat/ which is proven in the logs, or even, the boat was still up and he kept on ramming it constantly. Then yes, I would have said so as well, ban the man, but this wasn't the case. I gave out the refund because it would come down to one after all, simply a quicker way to avoid a three-hour chat. And I know this is a grey area within the rules, nor are we in the mood to punish people for accidents in the future where people crash their boats into each other by accident and sink the other. Just like happened not recently.

For complaints in the future, if we are going to punish people for this. We can't proof who touched the boat, we can't see who steered it unless everyone starts recording their game play,  because something like this will happen again, simply differently. What we can do it solve it easily with a refund. Because it's almost impossible to solve with evidence. Just like the compaint above, it's solved with a refund.

Also.

Dante:

  • Lost nothing

Crusher

  • Broke a rule technically, but again not, can't proof if he on purposely sank it.
  • Is being watched over right now.
  • Was going to refund, simply not something that is worth twice the amount they lost.

 

I simply refuse to have someone banned for which was an accident. Nor am I going to assume anything. Innocent untill proven guilty, in this case, knowing if he on purposely tried to sink it. Also to show scenario's like these are solved with a refund.

 

21 hours ago, Prawnatron said:

but the Lorraines would have 0 evidence whatsoever contrary to the undisputed evidence put forwards by Alaric, we see pepper constantly give straw an arguments in global

Dante and the Starks : (the majority involved)

> broke 0 rules 

> was the victim 

> lost 300k

crusher 

> mass RDM'd

> was the aggressor

> ost nothing and refused a refund while clearly in the wrong

your job as admin isn't to keep everyone happy, otherwise we might aswell allow all rules to be broken and admins can just pay off their friends from their own personal banks, becausenthat is exactly what's happening here, you don't need to keep the rule breaker happy especially when they aren't necessary to the servers survival (I've seen crusher randomly kill new looking players purely because he can) (he banmongers aswell) and they are a minority, it's completely stupid and corrupt, your job is to administrate and make sure people abide by the rules not to keep rule breakers happy and playing 

 

 
 
 
 

At first, the refund request was 300k. Never was the intention to force a refund, until I said it was from my own personal bank, all the sudden you people didn't accept it. So I forced the refund, after concluding Dante got indeed moved in. Showed me the video, where I didn't doubt whether I made the right decision, but where I doubted a part of Bawo's story. But either way, it has been solved.  And no, it wasn't an accident to pull up his ship, obviously. From Bawo's part of the story, it was to stop them. so may they even come closer, they know, they would have got most likely a kill reason for the fact they killed Crusher, if the boat did survive.

Yes, it was looked into it, for a good hour, but nobody spoke to me or anything. I only found out about Crusher's ban history after I made my famous quote which is stated in another post of my, nor did anyone tell me about since I just re-joined the staff recently.

4 hours ago, Alaric said:

This was Dante's response to Crusher's argument. He's asked me to post it for him, and it includes some key information.

1) Dante didn't add stupid music, the music comes from soundboards in TS. He was as quick as possible. He could not have provided the evidence sooner, and Hagaron was far too quick to resolve the case.

2) The refund was forced. It was not only the Starks saying that a 300k refund was necessary, but Hagaron as well. Crusher refused to pay a forced refund, so Hagaron paid it for him.

3) The Starks could not have stopped the boat, and their boat was not on 1hp. They did nothing wrong in this case, don't try to blame them for having a damaged boat. 

The rest is fairly self-explanatory, and the admins should be able to pick out anything of relevance.

 
 
 
 

From the top, it wasn't solved too quickly. I find an hour of talking constantly more than enough. But again, this is a matter of opinion, it's a grey area. If Tav was on the case he would have banned him, that's for sure, but we both got different opinions about this, different sense of common sense.- Refund has been explained above. And yes, the Starks are nowhere to be blamed.

For @Alaric, I'm sure Tav explained some points I'm missing over teamspeak.

Conclusion, solved with a refund, not having someone banned for a /rule break/ which was in a grey zone, something that could have been an accident of sinking. Again, ramming was on purpose. Did I refund it because he's my friend? No. Was I aware of this /corruption/ and his ban history meanwhile, No. Did I overule his decision, depends on how you see it. He was there all along. We did it together. I refunded the Starks to avoid a shit storm of complaints, apparently, instead I created one. Simply took the hit. Shame people don't seem to understand I did this for another sake, oh well.

It has been dealt with, what's the problem. Im sure if it was the other way around, a Stark ramming a Lorraine future sub marine, a lot of opinions here would have been different. And I would have dealt with perfectly the same, just like with anyone else. And if needed pay up from my own personal bank. Something I did before for others, not because they are my friends. And if I'm being blamed for dealing with /high tier/ complaints with a refund as solution, or called out corrupt since by coincidence an old friend of my which I have barely any contact with is the being accused (Funny thing I know too many people, making it impossible for me to help anyone) then I don't know what is up anymore. 

Because recently I have been dealing with high tier complaints only, from Starks, Lorraines, York, Waegerher, all in this week, ever day sitting in teamspeak talking for a good three hours all day long, just to help everyone out. Treat them equally. And yes, Im just a /Trial Admin/, but that is simply because I took a small break, complaints like these is nothing I can't handle. Been doing it in the past, did it before, now I'm still dealing with them, which I don't mind, I don't mind listening to people at all. Another reason why I tried to make this complaint public at first.

To brag on and slightly head off topic (Sorry), the reason why I re-joined comes due the fact of recent events, of personal harrasment. Clans provoking eachother in a way it's getting more toxic then gas from 1917. 

Last thing, if you are planning to make a complaint like this one, I'm pretty easy to track down, so please, poke me and have a chat about things like these before making the actual compaint. If you still disagree that is completely fine and you have all right to, I do understand your point of view as well, where you are coming from.

 So yes, I still think a refund from something only I suffered from and nobody was the best option at the time. I don't need the money. 

I can already tell you a final decision will be made shortly for this, and the compaint will soon be moved to achive. If you wish to discuss this furture with me, feel free to PM me or add me on steam, I don't mind, you might even chance my opinion on this.

Edited by Hagaron
for once im triggered, thx
6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.