Alaric

Alaric - Hagaron - Corruption

37 posts in this topic

I've seen enough evidence to side with Alaric, it's clear Crusher has no interest in following server rules.

I agree complete. I clearly remember how lighthearted he acted during that complaint.

I was salty with him today but he explained and sort of apologized which proves he can be talked to.

As for Crusher, he's an alright guy. I know it will sound like a stupid comment but if less people got their nickers in a twist about RDM the community would be ess "cancerous".
I've annoyed my fair share of people on this server but I don't report them just because they RDM me I just give them a quick twat back and all is good.

Scratch that PW could do with a quick fix and an admin team that the community genuinely have faith in. RDMers should be dealt with no matter how popular they are. However I do have some level of confidence in Hagaron even if I don't FULLY agree with his final decision.

Edited by cejsmith

Pepper, this complaint is specifically referring to Hagaron and Crusher. If you've got problems with Stark actions, please make your own complaint. I won't have you drawing attention away from the real problems in a Bourgeoisiesque fashion.

Alright ladies, I should make you remember that this is an admin complain, I get that you all got different opinions but If you want to discuss between eachother make an account on reddit and swing your dicks on the keyboard. Keep the shittalking to 0. Cheers.

Next one writing under this Admin complaint that isn't involved or an Administrator of the server is getting warning points. Stay out of things you don't belong to!

Cheers

-Pepsi

I'm gonna lock this for now as it seems there's a lot of shit posting and admins won't be on all night to delete the posts.

Hagaron feel free to explain your story and Alaric PM me your responses unless no other admin is on to unlock it temporarily for you. I will quote your messages here if you PM me them.

As I'm rather clued up on the situation I will deal with this tomorrow morning or afternoon a business meeting I have scheduled.

Thanks,

Tommy

CC me in the messages too I ain't missing out!!!

Also for the the rest of you nonces, this is how to format an admin complaint in the future.