Alpha-Maxima

Greetings and Salutations

11 posts in this topic

Greetings to all who read this,

Thought I might as well do a introduction seeing as I have been playing for quite sometime and haven't done one yet. Plus some of you can get to know me a little more.

I am a genial, very friendly guy who is very approachable and is very loyal. I am a ex-bootneck who has just under 10 years of forces and MOD experience. Still at a young age but have experienced a hell of a lot and seen my fair share. I love to game when I get the chance and its my stress reliever. I have been playing this mod for quite sometime now and have been a member of this community since June last year and haven't looked back since. I have met a lot of you in game and you may know me. I get on well with players from all the clans and you may have come across me. I am probably one of the friendliest guys you will meet on PW. It takes a lot for me to angry or pissed and I rarely do get to that stage. I am from little blighty and a south Londoner born and bred. 

This is just a little summary of who I am and what kind of a person I am. Hope you get a better insight as to who is Eddard_Stark / Alpha-Maxima. 

Hopefully I will see some new faces who I have not met yet in game or come across and I hope to continue to see the regulars and people I have already met.

Peace out all and hope you have a great day :)

carpe diem

hes literally the nicest guy you'll ever meet 

Hes a Stark, that's describing as anything

17 hours ago, Aurion said:

Actually the nicest guy on PW

Do agree

You probably decided and you did choose the last