Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michel

Pleby-Lorraines in screen- Horseblocking (not a joke)

24 posts in this topic

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: Pleby 

The person(s) you are reporting: Lorraines in screen. (I'll edit once I've seen em)

The time stamp; date of the incident (in GMT+1, anything else will be ignored completely): around 20:00

What you are reporting them for: Horseblocking.

The full story: So the big gangbang siege came as usual, it was going pretty good as we were holding Valdamel BUT some gameruining lorraines needed to use heavy horses to block  the doors to the armoury and bannerpoint thus in other words blocking the spawn as we didn't stand a chance with this blatant horseblocking. (before all thier fuckbuddies jump in and cry IT'S NOT A SPAWN) Then according to that logic I could rob someone at a gate and therefore giving him the unfair advantage of being unable to run? Then why not just blocking the entire castle gate with horses AS IT ISN'T a spawn!!!!!!!!

This horseblocking bs should be just one rule as SOME PEOPLE (without pointing fingers) ALWAYS ABUSED IT with the claim IT ISN'T A SPAWN (while it ruins sieges as you won't be able to get past.

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation (any and all screenshots or video footage for example): Will upload screens as we speak.

https://gyazo.com/a640deae408d10c15f4d0b61d63f8e42

https://gyazo.com/b367da4a42bd2702858c7aa2aee662fd

https://gyazo.com/5df4ad45c8fd238156be0218d7130d7e

https://gyazo.com/57a05ebe686364c5c8b6458a75faf5e7

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: If I say no then I will get a horde of faggots over me that call me a fucking banmongerer so I guess we'll leave it open for NOW.

Edited by Michel

• Horses may not be used to block spawns.

The gates into your castle is not a spawn. 

You may rob someone inside of a castle with a gate closed. There's no rule against it. 

Edited by Cappy

Ok, so If I buy 10 chargers and get plebs to block a small gate with it it is legal?

Or as I said before, rob someone while blocking a gate with a horse, is that legal aswell?

Edited by Michel

Horses may not be used to block spawns

So you say blocking that door makes it 'blocking the spawn' yet I see a big fat gate open right in front of you. This is ban mongering at it's finest and I've seen a lot of sketchy things.

Edited by Falcon

Yet I see the way to to the bannerpoint blocked.

2 minutes ago, Michel said:

Ok, so If I buy 10 chargers and get plebs to block a small gate with it it is legal?

Or as I said before, rob someone while blocking a gate with a horse, is that legal aswell?

Yes, you can block a gate or entrance with a horse. The horse and you can be killed. The cart cannot be killed. 

Yes, you may blocks someone path. You can be killed and your horse.

You can be removed, flesh killed. A cart blocking a gate or bridge cannot be killed, it's much more of a technical difficulty. In real life you would simply roll it out of the way, or climb over it. You cannot do that in game. 

Edited by Cappy

You realise that if you block with a horse in a small entrance the things get unkillable as the hits are unable to do serious damage?

Like that we could even just block little doors that lead to banners, or stairs?

Edited by Michel

You are allowed to block the banner point, done. Plus there were plenty of weapons on the ground maybe use them the next time to kill something.

Edited by Harald(Aleria)

1 minute ago, Michel said:

You realise that if you block with a horse in a small entrance the things get unkillable as the hits are unable to do serious damage?

That's not true. You poke it, if you have a weapon where you cannot poke it, they made a good strategic choice to render your weapon ineffective. It's why the Romans used short swords. You can stab the crap out of everything. If you are in tight quarters and you cannot use your weapon, that's smart. 

Edited by Cappy

So you can't block the spawn itself, but you can block 100% of places a spawn leads to thus basically blocking the spawn. Gotcha.