martin464646

[Martin464646/Muha2] - [Chris Christie] - Insults/cant take a joke/illegal punishment

27 posts in this topic

Just now, martin464646 said:

adminabuse.png

You got all of your friends to make profiles to " +rep " your profile, you realise thats extremely unnecessary and annoying for any admin dealing with it, just stop replying and wait for the Head Admins to wake up.

And about the "Stop digging a deeper hole" I was simply telling you that 9gag is fucking dogshite

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Benji said:

You got all of your friends to make profiles to " +rep " your profile, you realise thats extremely unnecessary and annoying for any admin dealing with it, just stop replying and wait for the Head Admins to wake up.

And about the "Stop digging a deeper hole" I was simply telling you that 9gag is fucking dogshite

We are all grown ups I assume , so lets clear it up , he overreacted , whatever we say the situation is obvious and it is just common sense , ok lets wait for the HA's and enough "chit-chat" :D

Edited by martin464646

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, martin464646 said:

THis is clearly admin abuse I deman higher admin to resolve the case ,

What's higher than SO?

Edited by cejsmith
Forgot my punctuation.

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, cejsmith said:

What's higher than SO

God :D XD and Law : We will all remember it as the day , A peasant stood up against all odds ! against the Status Quo, against all authority :D 

Edited by martin464646

1 minute ago, martin464646 said:

God :D XD and Law

Im sure a session in the Gulag will teach you that the law means nothing here @Bridge Troll

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Benji said:

Im sure a session in the Gulag will teach you that the law means nothing here @Bridge Troll

That is kinda sad :( I mean it is sad for us as a race.... Eh humanity !

Edited by martin464646

Interesting. Here I am wondering why most of the community thinks that Bulgarians are half-wits and this complaint pops up. At least you cleared my mind. 

On topic the one that had to be punished is Weezy and he will be. I wont be overuling Christie's decision to deny your appeal since acting smart on an unban appeal doesn't really contribute to it. Complaint invalid and locked.