martin464646

[Martin464646/Muha2] - [Chris Christie] - Insults/cant take a joke/illegal punishment

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Zawisza said:

You were the one who brought an unnecessary post to unban appeal of yourself, you could've just wait for an admin that instituted ban upon you, but you decided to be annoying little willy.

dont have to insult me again please.... No harsh language is necessary

Edited by martin464646

Just now, martin464646 said:

THis is clearly admin abuse I deman higher admin to resolve the case 

There is nobody higher than server owner. Sorry pal

I felt thoroughly offended by the admins insult for me and my friends and was prompted to respond with a joke which didnt relate to the admin it was just a post from 9gag

Just now, martin464646 said:

I felt thoroughly offended by the admins insult for me and my friends and was prompted to respond with a joke which didnt relate to the admin it was just a post from 9gag

I already told you to stop digging a deeper hole for yourself my god

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Chris Christie said:

You make me happy 

the laws apply to everyone... +you were clearly looking to get in to argument with someone. No matter who you are you can not brake the rules set for everyone , "apply common sense" it sais, and I do, how is it fair or just what you did ? You clearly feel invincible for some reason ? Being an admin allows you to violate the rules and gag with people ? 

Edited by martin464646

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Benji said:

I already told you to stop digging a deeper hole for yourself my god

Do you imply that hte server is corrupted in any way ? For I abide by the rules and if the rules were valid for all , the admin would get punished for what he did. So teh admin can make fun of ppl , and they cant , is it what you imply ? I demand justice , not forgiveness, for I did no wrong in any ethical way !

Edited by martin464646

4 minutes ago, martin464646 said:

Do you imply that hte server is corrupted in any way ? For I abide by the rules and if the rules were valid for all , the admin would get punished for what he did. So teh admin can make fun of ppl , and they cant , is it what you imply ? I demand justice , not forgiveness, for I did no wrong in any ethical way !

He said "You make me happy", you said " Calls you retard 
But he's the one with retard in his gene pool...  " 

Bit of a difference 

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Benji said:

He said "You make me happy", you said " Calls you retard 
But he's the one with retard in his gene pool...  " 

Bit of a difference 

adminabuse.png

proof.png

I use a common 9gag post , which doesnt refer to any1 not as the admins offense. +I was prompted by the unreasonable insult by the admin , I mean ok if he is to unsult other peole , can he not take a fun joke ?? He overreacted

Edited by martin464646
to add up