Zaira

Absence

26 posts in this topic

After almost 5 years of PW I've found myself becoming increasingly bored with PW and so I think it's time to take a bit of a break.

I've seen RCC,Union, Nexus, Oasis and now Phoenix and I have to admit, you're the most insanely toxic individuals I have found thus far. But with that being said I must praise many of you as you're all in some odd way incredibly intellectual, regardless of where you're from or what your political ideologies may be I have been incredibly impressed, not only have many of you allowed me to understand views from people across Europe and other areas of the globe, but you've also allowed me to explore things which I hadn't before. 

You're a funny bunch of buffoons and I hope most of you don't keep playing PW until you're on your pension.

I'll probably be on the World Politics and Affairs thread from time to time, but not on PW.

also fuck your complaints

No one cares. You'll be back soon anyways.

20 minutes ago, Zaira said:

you're the most insanely toxic individuals I have found thus far. But with that being said I must praise many of you as you're all in some odd way incredibly intellectual

>tfw too intelligent to not be toxic

Surprisingly PW is quite easy to take a break from if you find another game that can fulfill the same hole, such as Europa Universalis 4 or Minecraft GTA: San Andreas

I am quite good at filling up holes yet I can't quit PW

How @Benji ?!?1?!?

Just now, Dekkers said:

I am quite good at filling up holes yet I can't quit PW

How @Benji ?!?1?!?

Just get so angry at the game you want to leave, or get bored of admining, usually works.