Rowan

ArchMaester_Rowan_Lannister - Squire_Jon_Snow_Stark - RDM

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: ArchMaester_Rowan_Lannister 

 

The person(s) you are reporting: Squire_Jon_Snow_Stark 

 

The time stamp; date of the incident (in GMT+1, anything else will be ignored completely): 16:35
 

What you are reporting them for: RDM, abusing the skirmish zone rule
 

The full story: I was walking from the Saxony Castle to the Stark castle, to say hello and heal some peeps, I was then couched by Mr Snow in the back when walking by the houses, he claimed it was a "skirmish", there was literally no fighting/skirm near me at all, the most I saw was a 2v2 combat way off to my right.
 

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation (any and all screenshots or video footage for example): I have no screens, should have taken some.

 

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: I would accept a refund in cash, however, the demeanor of Jon Snow was too arrogant for me to stomach. As such I would like a heartfelt apology 50 words maximum, which must admit he was in the wrong and in future he will be less of a twat. Those exact words.

Edited by Rowan
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right there was a skirmish outside our castle against your factions and what happened was i was attacking people in your faction next to you and what i saw was you in there faction near the skirmish zone and i assumed you were participating in it so i killed you its your fault that u entered a skirmish zone and for you to say that your coming to the castle to say hi is bull shit you most likely came to the area to help in the skirm.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Right there was a skirmish outside our castle against your factions and what happened was i was attacking people in your faction next to you and what i saw was you in there faction near the skirmish zone and i assumed you were participating in it so i killed you its your fault that u entered a skirmish zone and for you to say that your coming to the castle to say hi is bull shit you most likely came to the area to help in the skirm.

Yeah, nah. There was a 2v2 fight happening off to my right, I was talking away from it not towards it. Also the fact that you think it was a skirmish zone to you just demonstrates your lack of understanding of the rule-set.

Upload your evidence or get writing Shakespeare.

Edited by Rowan
5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do know the rules I've been on PW probably longer than you and im not going shake spear as thats a stupid way to do it so if it is RDM and a admin says so then i will offer a refund.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I do know the rules I've been on PW probably longer than you and im not going shake spear as thats a stupid way to do it so if it is RDM and a admin says so then i will offer a refund.

I'll decline any offer of gold, because it won't make a difference at all to you.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well we will wait for an admin to respond then to decide if its rdm or not and if it is then we will go from there

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Provide a picture of the skirmish that you are talking about. If you use kill reasons that cannot be identified in the logs it is your responsibility to provide proof.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i have no proof as i didn't think i needed to take any screen shots

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can the apology letter be written in rhyming couplets as well?

7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2017 at 10:47 AM, kiddterra said:

Can the apology letter be written in rhyming couplets as well?

No that would just be too silly!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites