Spudgun

Pleb Life: A funny moments compilation

9 posts in this topic

More enjoyable than most of the usual PW videos.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

original content?

no edgy cringey nazi material??

actually making me laugh???

keep it up :18_kissing_heart:

Edited by Rowan
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tardet said:

More enjoyable than most of the usual PW videos.

that's because like 90% of PW videos you might as well just play the game instead of watching 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ragnosos Stark said:

that's because like 90% of PW videos you might as well just play the game instead of watching 

What if you're bad at the game and even playing warband is boring?

Trying to find the answer since 2012. Still searching. Could have quit the game but .. way too easy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tardet said:

What if you're bad at the game 

i can't even imagine that as im the best fighter remember the rly cool duel we had that one time ?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ragnosos Stark said:

i can't even imagine that as im the best fighter remember the rly cool duel we had that one time ?

Getting my ass systematically kicked by the whole community, including Starks Levies, I find myself kinda forced to forget such painful moments in order to survive in this cruel world that PW is.

Gave 5k once to a pleb because he seemed kinda lost, probably made him realise I had lots of money on, he came back and RDMed as commoner. Tears were real.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tardet said:

Getting my ass systematically kicked by the whole community, including Starks Levies, I find myself kinda forced to forget such painful moments in order to survive in this cruel world that PW is.

Gave 5k once to a pleb because he seemed kinda lost, probably made him realise I had lots of money on, he came back and RDMed as commoner. Tears were real.

just join the dark side and become an rdmer

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would probably RDM myself in the process. Not a good idea, really.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now