Tommy

[NOW OPEN] Phoenix Lottery

76 posts in this topic

Banner.png

Hello! Do you want the chance to win millions of PW gold? Yes? Read on!

This idea has long been discussed for at admin meetings, however we have never gotten around to make an "official" system within the website for you to enter an automated lottery system. As a result, Benji and I decided to create our own "unofficial" lottery. If you want to enter and participate in our weekly lottery for the chance to win MILLIONS then read on for more information and instructions on how to join!

How it works

We have based our lottery on the same system the Euro Millions uses.

Each of our "tickets" costs 5k and you get to pick any number between 1 and 99 to use on your ticket(s). There is no limit to the number of tickets you can purchase. If the number on one of your tickets is drawn on the week draw then you will win the jackpot comprised of the ticket money, however if no one wins then the jackpot will carry over to the next week making the jackpot even larger. In the case two people win in the same week then the jackpot will be split.

What's my chances and what will I win?

Currently, there is a 1 in 99 chance that you win our lottery. We may change these odds in the future to make the system more enjoyable, however, we will inform you if this becomes the case.

With odds 1 in 99 and tickets costing 5k then on average the jackpot will be just short of 500,000, however this is only an average and the jackpot may grow larger over time. You can see the current jackpot here.

Sounds great, how do I enter?

We've tried to make this system as simple as possible for you. All you have to do is fill out this Google Form.

Note - You will need to provide evidence you own the account. We have currently selected to do this by asking you to enter the email you used to sign up to our forums, so we can cross reference it with the forum database before removing the money from your bank. If you have any issues with this please talk to Benji or T0mmy and we will manually enter you into the system.

Note 2 - If you purchase more tickets than you can afford then your tickets will be deleted and you will not be entered to win the jackpot.

We will keep you updated on winners and the next draw dates here! You can also post any questions you might have below.

Just now, Wookie_Novio said:

If  a lottery is won how will a users bank balance be taken in to account as the standard is 999,999

Your account will just be put over the limit, you can still withdraw you just can no longer deposit. 

Maybe instead of winning 5 million could we win like a 500k bank limit increase xd xd