Tommy

Holy Lands

9 posts in this topic

Holy Lands

Original Creator - @Dekkers

Please post all bug reports and suggestions for Holy Lands within this thread.

In order to resolve issues as quickly as we can, we request you clearly describe each bug / suggestions you find in detail and describe it's location, whilst keeping your post short. Screenshots of the bug or to help describe your suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Posted (edited)

The livestock pen at Pordisett castle has boars in it but they seem to be killing themselves and taking damage for no reason, so I suggest changing it to cows or deer I'll post a video soon. @Dekkers @Tommy Were testing hitting them with wheat might be fine but would still be nicer with cows or deer.

Edited by Mallador
We tested hitting the boars with wheat, That might've helped

15 hours ago, Mallador said:

The livestock pen at Pordisett castle has boars in it but they seem to be killing themselves and taking damage for no reason, so I suggest changing it to cows or deer I'll post a video soon. @Dekkers @Tommy Were testing hitting them with wheat might be fine but would still be nicer with cows or deer.

I believe that might actually because of the Herd limit on the server.

8 hours ago, Benji said:

I believe that might actually because of the Herd limit on the server.

Shouldn't be the case, as soon as the herding limit is reached, you just simply cannot buy additional animals and they stop to reproduce themselves

When I was opening Rowan's Taverntm outside Pordisett, in the farming area I had no buckets so I couldn't make bread!

@Dekkers pleas give your buckets

There must be buckets, god wills it

but despite the server pop being fine the map just got changed again so I won't bother updating, lol

4 hours ago, Bridge Troll said:

Shouldn't be the case, as soon as the herding limit is reached, you just simply cannot buy additional animals and they stop to reproduce themselves

You can still buy animals though im pretty sure, doesnt really matter all that much anyways.

On 1/8/2017 at 11:22 AM, Mallador said:

I think the pen is too small, happens with boars I think on Whiteforge on the North it was like this I may be wrong tho