Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tommy

Rhadaron

32 posts in this topic

Rhadaron

Original Creator - @Dekkers

Last Updated - 20.06.2017 - @Tommy

Please post all bug reports and suggestions for Rhadaron within this thread.

In order to resolve issues as quickly as we can, we request you clearly describe each bug / suggestions you find in detail and describe it's location, whilst keeping your post short. Screenshots of the bug or to help describe your suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

There's two things wrong with Valdamel:

1. Doesn't have any item chests. 

2. It's really hard to get the angle right to close/open the gate on Lazlo side of the castle, but it's normal on the Vorn side. 

@Dekkers, pls fix

Also previous version of Vorn was much better,now it is not even decent,could you update it please?

Added:

• Item Chest to Vald

Fixed:

• Shop Glitch (should be fixed now, but we'll see).

Changed:

• Moved a ladder point marginally in Vald as it seemed a tad "op".

Update will be live tomorrow.

On 6/19/2017 at 1:31 PM, aellion said:

2. It's really hard to get the angle right to close/open the gate on Lazlo side of the castle, but it's normal on the Vorn side. 

Screenshot pls.

On 6/19/2017 at 1:55 PM, CaptainMakarov said:

Also previous version of Vorn was much better,now it is not even decent,could you update it please?

What specifically do you want changing?

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

What specifically do you want changing?

Not even he knows

Like a castle that could be defendable,it is like 100m wide,if you could make it smaller or basically,just bring its old version with 2 layers and a bridge in the middle,otherwise it only leaves like 3 decent castles for clans to pick.

Just now, CaptainMakarov said:

Like a castle that could be defendable,it is like 100m wide,if you could make it smaller or basically,just bring its old version with 2 layers and a bridge in the middle,otherwise it only leaves like 3 decent castles for clans to pick.

I may have a look, but that's probably better for Dekker, Proton or Ted to do as they have far more experience than me.

-Tommy

1 minute ago, CaptainMakarov said:

It's not even that big. I would actually say its surprisingly smaller compared to other castles on the map

Proton you know the old version of Vorn on this map right?I just mean that,it was perfect.

Just now, CaptainMakarov said:

Proton you know the old version of Vorn on this map right?I just mean that,it was perfect.

I too personally like the older version but your making out that the outlaw camp would be easier to defend than the current vornne. I wouldnt mind an armoury with both Morningstar and Great Swords in all fairness