Zaira

Zaira - Staff Application

61 posts in this topic

Your in-game name: Zaira

Are you currently a member of a clan? No.

What position are you applying for? Forum Staff.

Have you ever been banned from from the server? If so, why? Previous bans appear to be non-existing, but I do recall being banned for having RDM'd a very long time ago. 

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (100-300 words)

Whilst I could quite easily talk about my prior history as being a member of PW for quite a few years I don't believe that proves my adequacy for this given role. During times of administrating I ensure that discipline is imperative. My prior experience in clans exemplifies this and whilst it is quite obvious that I do troll, rest assured I will not act in such a way when I am dealing with complaints.

I haven't had any experience administrating any servers beforehand, but I am willing to learn and understand more than just the basics of being a Forum Staff. Furthermore, as stated before I share no loyalties to a single clan thus the notion of me being biased to any given individual is virtually unlikely. 

I am fully aware that there will be some objections to my application, but rest assured I will reply to them regardless of what is said.

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134180152/

Edited by Zaira

Just now, Branok said:

One of the view pubs i could agree with becoming staff. Vouch 

:') i love you

Cool guy overall but never finished the CK2 game that we started the absolute faggot he is

/vouch I guess, might be worth to give him a shot.