Bridge Troll

Performance issues and common fixes/tweaks

56 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Dekkers said:

This map has the least amount of props lol

But when you look out from Jerusalem you face the middle, thus loading all of them + many players. Not the maps fault!!!

Oh I know its not the maps fault, It's 100% my absolute shit laptop just when I made that post any siege in Jerusalem was well shit for me because I could do fuck all.

I get 27-30 FPS during wars, pls help me ;'( IDK what the problem is..

+Im only getting like 20% GPU usage, like wtf is this game men

Edited by Proton

20 minutes ago, Proton said:

I get 27-30 FPS during wars, pls help me ;'( IDK what the problem is..

+Im only getting like 20% GPU usage, like wtf is this game men

CPU is probs the bottleneck 

50 minutes ago, Chris Christie said:

CPU is probs the bottleneck 

Ye, I got an i5-4460 , probably gonna need an upgrade

So for 2 years I played PW with very high settings but after 2 months of not playing I came back and I had low fps when I was looking at half of the map. When I would look at the other half I would have 60 fps, I'm forced to play with Directx 7 and low graphics but it's been two days I'm playing on eu_titan and I don't have fps problems there, I also tried everything in this post nothing seemed to work, any suggestions?

54 minutes ago, Thresh said:

So for 2 years I played PW with very high settings but after 2 months of not playing I came back and I had low fps when I was looking at half of the map. When I would look at the other half I would have 60 fps, I'm forced to play with Directx 7 and low graphics but it's been two days I'm playing on eu_titan and I don't have fps problems there, I also tried everything in this post nothing seemed to work, any suggestions?

Maybe your Pc parts are getting old and slower or just you can't remember having low fps because you didn't care about it at the time?

1 hour ago, AceFinley said:

Maybe your Pc parts are getting old and slower or just you can't remember having low fps because you didn't care about it at the time?

I thought the same but I played on EU Titan server and I had no fps problems, that's very strange.

Just now, Thresh said:

I thought the same but I played on EU Titan server and I had no fps problems, that's very strange.

Uhh map maybe? 

Definitely not the server xdxd pls no ban