Bridge Troll

Performance issues and common fixes/tweaks

31 posts in this topic

It's amazing how helpful people can be when epeen reputation points are introduced.

4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

It's amazing how helpful people can be when epeen reputation points are introduced.

;))))))))))))

1 hour ago, Reginald said:

I already posted something like that one the old Forum, just not as elaborated as this one. Thanks for your suggestion meme lord.

I'm sure this'll be helpful to new players or people with shit PCs (not my case huehue) 

Well done Bridge!

@Hamilcar Barca fuck off !!1!1!xd

how come in some battles i will drop down to 30 fps and some battles i will stay at 60 fps even though its the same amount of people fighting

@EndoftheEnd that can literally have 100 different reasons. My guess would be that there are quite a lot of ragdolls or particles at once. These two would also be effects that can be different even if the amount players is the same and appear frequently in battles.

Edited by Bridge Troll

Never had to see these kind of topics since I always play on maximum graphics with high fps. Though once when I forgot the editing thingie on and went IG it was just horrid. I could barely go higher than 30 fps.

On 2 May 2016 at 11:27 PM, EndoftheEnd said:

how come in some battles i will drop down to 30 fps and some battles i will stay at 60 fps even though its the same amount of people fighting

Server side lag can have an effect aswell as internet lag so that is the most likely rather than a poorly set configuration