Bridge Troll

Phoenix News

25 posts in this topic

Just a small reminder that sharing your accounts puts them at risk - harboring banevaders has never been and will never be tolerated. Do not share your accounts when you can't be sure that the person you are sharing with isn't banned/about to be banned. So, in general: just don't.

Due to the recent events, we felt like we needed to clear up the whole "enforcement of peace". 

Peace can be enforced by a SA+ on a valid war if the war has been going on for a hefty amount of time in the evening hours. That most commonly happens when a faction keeps a war upon another faction to prevent them from logging off. In cases like that the admin team will interfere and peace the war.

This is the second public announcement on this topic. Every player is expected to listen to the instructions of the admin on such occasions or face punishment.

Due to me having other interests I've decided to resign from my HA post after a year of dealing with you rascals and let somebody that is more willing and involved take over the admin side of things. We have decided to not assign a new HA immediately but I've made a few recommendations to Henricus and Avenger for when the time is right.

I will be backing down to a community manager post where I will continue to develop the Persistent Kingdoms mod with the other developers and organise events with Mike. You should no longer message me about any admin-related stuff as I am no longer part of it.

I would say it's been an honour but who are we kidding, this community is shit and that's the way we like it, apparently.

Anyways, see you at the events and in-game.

After several weeks and going through several candidates I have decided to appoint Techno as HA.