Zaira

THE WAR BEGINS

102 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Tardet said:

If you talking about today's war, you had nearly 90 when we attacked, Lorraines had close to 55 and Lannis 45. Not sure where you got your 20/30 guys other than from your 

OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS COMMENT MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU NOT SEEN SARGOTH SPAWN YOU FUCKING RETARD *headbutts desk repeatedly*

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/257091902861642636/6BC05801E086C928803327E1AE8CAEC113B8DA0D/

IF U FUCKING TOOK THE TIME TO LOOK IF U DIE IN SARGOTH UR BASICALLY FUCKED AND CANNOT RESPAWN AGAIN AS THE RESPAWN IS IN A FUCKING MOUNTAIN YOU SICK FUCK

seriously sargoth spawn was so horrible it was like movie 127 hours levies were punching each other to death just to end their pain of having 80 people stuck in a tiny room

if u ever fucking comment that shit again im coming to ur house and ur gonna fucking s key like the french did in every war but its not gonna fucking save u mark my words

Edited by Ragnosos

4 minutes ago, Ragnosos said:

OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS COMMENT MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU NOT SEEN SARGOTH SPAWN YOU FUCKING RETARD *headbutts desk repeatedly*

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/257091902861642636/6BC05801E086C928803327E1AE8CAEC113B8DA0D/

IF U FUCKING TOOK THE TIME TO LOOK IF U DIE IN SARGOTH UR BASICALLY FUCKED AND CANNOT RESPAWN AGAIN AS THE RESPAWN IS IN A FUCKING MOUNTAIN YOU SICK FUCK

seriously sargoth spawn was so horrible it was like movie 127 hours levies were punching each other to death just to end their pain of having 80 people stuck in a tiny room

if u ever fucking comment that shit again im coming to ur house and ur gonna fucking s key like the french did in every war but its not gonna fucking save u mark my words

Thats what happenes when you have 3 clans in 1 castle :/

Just now, Aybak said:

Thats what happenes when you have 3 clans in 1 castle :/

im a simple man, when things dont work out i blame the levies