Zaira

THE WAR BEGINS

102 posts in this topic

Return of the Coalition

With the end of the Concord-Phoenix Server War peace had finally returned to the realm of Persistent World, or so we had thought…

Brooding from amongst the ruins of what was once known as EU_Concord, King John of House Tyrell and King Robb Stark of House Stark have returned with an intent to destroy Bawo and his regiment of European knight’s and Middle Eastern mameluk’s. Whilst the chaotic war ensues from within Phoenix, an even graver danger appears from further away. The Kingdom of England. Morris, alongside his comrade in arms, The man of many clans Florance arrives with his horde of “English” to supposedly bring an end to the rule of King Tywin Lannister.

Will the return of the coalition prove to be a turning point for the returned clans and bring a new overlord of Phoenix? Or shall the overwhelming forces of the black and red banners prevail once again?

1aa76dab87554037b998d8d588d6cfb6.png

52c2f47706d74b37810abb4099ea3e76.png

Edited by Zaira

When Bawo tells me to full engage no S key I think about my wife Zaira, I do it for her.

Just now, Cheese said:

When Bawo tells me to full engage no S key I think about my wife Zaira, I do it for her.

can someone ban him please

27 minutes ago, Zaira said:

Bawo and his regiment of European knight’s and Middle Eastern mameluk’s

Why every single other faction on Phoenix doesn't put aside their differences and repeatedly annihilate House Lorraine, I will never know.

ffs its not a coalition

edit: you had 20 to 30 more than us so pls

Edited by Henricus

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

1 hour ago, Zaira said:

can someone ban him please

Cheese is married to everyone Zaira its fine.