Mike

Westeros

82 posts in this topic

On 6. 1. 2019 at 2:01 AM, Proton said:

Ye man just press the green arrow box to the right of my post :D

:clap:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Few things should be deleted like the tp door in nordheim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1RGvDkdV1Y&index=1&list=UUzBdW0ltDqp5bXDgtPMT1oA

Or the tp doors which are getting you inside the Casterly Rock as its cancer at some point.

 

Few Back doors should be deleted aswell in my opinion to let the smaller clans (CI,Jombsborgs for now) have a decent castle for them.

Nordheim backdoor: rBtGaBr.jpg

 

The Eyrie backdoor (idk why is it here) rFbI59V.jpg

Few ladderpoints in Casterly Rock should be deleted as i found 5-6 ladderpoints in that 1 ladderpoint brings you to bannerpoint so yup. Not sure if anyone will take this castle.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Ari said:

Few things should be deleted like the tp door in nordheim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1RGvDkdV1Y&index=1&list=UUzBdW0ltDqp5bXDgtPMT1oA

Or the tp doors which are getting you inside the Casterly Rock as its cancer at some point.

 

Few Back doors should be deleted aswell in my opinion to let the smaller clans (CI,Jombsborgs for now) have a decent castle for them.

Nordheim backdoor: rBtGaBr.jpg

 

The Eyrie backdoor (idk why is it here) rFbI59V.jpg

Few ladderpoints in Casterly Rock should be deleted as i found 5-6 ladderpoints in that 1 ladderpoint brings you to bannerpoint so yup. Not sure if anyone will take this castle.

Remove backdoor ? not gonna make any updates for small clans. Thats not rly problem of map if small clans cant hold it. Practise more then, nothing else.

Eyrie backdoor is to reach faction farm so ppl dont need to walk around. I will just remove wooden door.

You found 5-6 ladderpoints in Casterly ? post screenshots please, i would like to see them

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mike said:

Remove backdoor ? not gonna make any updates for small clans. Thats not rly problem of map if small clans cant hold it. Practise more then, nothing else.

what the fuck? that's a completely stupid solution lmao, maps have to adjust to the clans which plays in the server, not on the contrary.


Clans with no more than 30 ppl won't be able to defend that kind of castle if they have a shitty backdoor like that, I agree with Ari, in my opinion u should make a proper gate on the back or remove the ones which are already on it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aitor said:

what the fuck? that's a completely stupid solution lmao, maps have to adjust to the clans which plays in the server, not on the contrary.


Clans with no more than 30 ppl won't be able to defend that kind of castle if they have a shitty backdoor like that, I agree with Ari, in my opinion u should make a proper gate on the back or remove the ones which are already on it.

So you think, only clans with 30+ ppl will be abble to defend those castle ? :D absolutely bullshit

And about adjust to the clans which plays ? Map was on other servers already and ppl didnt complaint about changing castles on their own so why would i do it here ? no way. You can hold backdoor with 5 ppl, u dont rly need your 30 ppl in... :x

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Mike said:

So you think, only clans with 30+ ppl will be abble to defend those castle ? :D absolutely bullshit

I'd like to see you defending nordheim with less than 30 ppl, that would be truely bullshit, trust me

19 minutes ago, Mike said:

And about adjust to the clans which plays ? Map was on other servers already and ppl didnt complaint about changing castles on their own so why would i do it here ? no way. You can hold backdoor with 5 ppl, u dont rly need your 30 ppl in... :x

ppl didnt complaint years ago lmao, im not saying ur work is a shit, what im saying is that it should change some things to make it a better map. If you really think you can hold a door with 5 ppl could happen 2 things, ur defending plan is not much good or ur enemeis are braindead ppl, cuz enemies will use archers and cav and if you rlly think 5 ppl could stop them, you arent much intelligent anyway.

Also i didnt mean u have to use 30 ppl to defend that backdoor, what im saying is that a clan with less than 30 ppl could use that ppl from the backdoor to defend the frontwall properly. Don't be salty lmao none is attacking you or your work made years ago.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Aitor said:

I'd like to see you defending nordheim with less than 30 ppl, that would be truely bullshit, trust me

ppl didnt complaint years ago lmao, im not saying ur work is a shit, what im saying is that it should change some things to make it a better map. If you really think you can hold a door with 5 ppl could happen 2 things, ur defending plan is not much good or ur enemeis are braindead ppl, cuz enemies will use archers and cav and if you rlly think 5 ppl could stop them, you arent much intelligent anyway.

Also i didnt mean u have to use 30 ppl to defend that backdoor, what im saying is that a clan with less than 30 ppl could use that ppl from the backdoor to defend the frontwall properly. Don't be salty lmao none is attacking you or your work made years ago.

for backdoor there is only space for 2 ppl to go through. If clans cant hold a place like this by shieldwall 2 ppl, they shouldnt use castles like this at all ....dont u think ? And also....backdoor is originally made by me and dekkers on game of thrones map and its still there if im right, so there is really nothing new 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mike said:

for backdoor there is only space for 2 ppl to go through. If clans cant hold a place like this by shieldwall 2 ppl, they shouldnt use castles like this at all ....dont u think ? And also....backdoor is originally made by me and dekkers on game of thrones map and its still there if im right, so there is really nothing new 

its fine Mike , we (CI) know how to hold those castle just leave it like that.

its been good for years 

Edited by Termito
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looks too boring to read last few messages after reading first 2 ones

in my opinion u should add gate with portcullis and ladderpoint somewhere around so its actually useful for attackers

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.