Mike

Westeros

72 posts in this topic

That would be nice, but almost all the castles are too big for the current population, so there would have to be some massive reworks imo.

26 minutes ago, Roy said:

That would be nice, but almost all the castles are too big for the current population, so there would have to be some massive reworks imo.

Indeed, they are big. Map was made when there were lannisters, lorraines, starks and other big clans. For sure i would keep some castle as they are and prob remove or remake some of them. I havent been here for a long time so i dont know current situation on Phoenix, if clans and ppl still playing and how big are current clans. 

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Indeed, they are big. Map was made when there were lannisters, lorraines, starks and other big clans. For sure i would keep some castle as they are and prob remove or remake some of them. I havent been here for a long time so i dont know current situation on Phoenix, if clans and ppl still playing and how big are current clans. 

Well I have been on for a few weeks and usually clans won't get more than 30-40, Sometimes they'll band together and get 60+ but then its irrelevant because nobody attacks in this situation. It's not like the days when clans pulled 50 anymore. On NA its a different story though.

Every new map to the rotation is good...

But server is rlly unbalanced since 2 months ago we were needy of new maps cause we had clans but used to play the same maps every month and nowadays what server needs is clans... its a hard situation tbh

Edited by Aitor

7 hours ago, William said:

Would people like to see this map converted to PK 1.2?

Would be great to have this great map back

2 hours ago, Mr.Vanish said:

Can we download scenes from here?

Ye man just press the green arrow box to the right of my post :D