Mike

Westeros

68 posts in this topic

Great work there, some castles look hard to siege tho,  But anyways, cant say that for 100% without testing it, keep up the nice work there

One of the main problems I see are the banners, a lot of them can be shot from the walls above, perhaps move them as to avoid competition of cats and mice in every castle? Other then that the map looks brilliant and I can't wait to play it. 

58 minutes ago, Tywin said:

One of the main problems I see are the banners, a lot of them can be shot from the walls above, perhaps move them as to avoid competition of cats and mice in every castle? Other then that the map looks brilliant and I can't wait to play it. 

Defenders usually defended just banners, making shieldwalls there and such. I guess its balance now as if u will take walls around, u can camp them down.

Anyway. Ill put it on test server tonight so everyone can check and test it.

Edited by Mike

For those who will check it, don't be like Starks and say the map is fine if there's 5 taverns missing 

1 hour ago, ExTa said:

For those who will check it, don't be like Starks and say the map is fine if there's 5 taverns missing 

taverns aren't important at all for a first release lol

37 minutes ago, Dekkers said:

taverns aren't important at all for a first release lol

!!!

For real, there was no oven, seeds nor taverns at the first release and Sturks still said it was nies. topkek.

#TavernsMatter

41 minutes ago, ExTa said:

!!!

For real, there was no oven, seeds nor taverns at the first release and Sturks still said it was nies. topkek.

#TavernsMatter

From the North? Because I did mention that I wasn't gonna have those done in time, so I did them after release. Not a big deal IMO

6 hours ago, ExTa said:

There are two taverns atm. One at commoner spawn village and second in middle of map near ruins of castamere.