Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Knight-errant

[DENIED]Himura - Ban Appeal - Knight-Errant

5 posts in this topic

Your in-game name when you were banned: Barack_Obama

Your GUID (not required):  1032247

Why you think you were banned: Because someone made a complaint and lied about what happened.

Why you should be unbanned: Because the person who got me banned broke the rules.

Any other information that might be useful:

For the first one, I was there when he attacked our gate and killed my faction member. How the fuck is that not a kill reason?

For the second one, I demanded that he kneel. Do you need to halt people before demanding anything of them? There is a kneel animation as well as a crouching function.

I checked the logs in the first post, and it looks as though I was in commoners. I am pretty sure based on my memory that I joined the faction at some point and was in it for the rest of the session. He attacked my friend and then apparently attacked him again when he spawned so I intervened. At first I thought this was a different person from that day but I might have been in the wrong since I was a commoner, but to the best of my knowledge he initiated the second fight without provocation.

This is as simple as in the first complaint, none asked for help but you still attacked him and killed him:

Spoiler

14:03:36 - Barack_Obama joined Commoners (0).

In the second complaint, you can't kill anyone because he didn't kneel to you.

So or you read the rules or I'm not going to unban you.

Denied & moved.

Your appeal to be unbanned has been denied. If not mentioned by the admin otherwise, wait a reasonable amount of time before posting your next appeal. If you keep spamming appeals in order to get unbanned faster, your ban will be extended further.

[automated  message]