Filipo

[DENIED]Turin - Ban Appeal - Filipo

4 posts in this topic

Your in-game name when you were banned: Advisor_Filipo_of_Ibelin

Your GUID (not required):

Why you think you were banned:  Varus lying in a complaint, an admin friend of the guys reporting me and a hit on one of the 10 nakeds that were around me while i was trying to hit VGS Skymore.

Why you should be unbanned: My last ban was the last year in January, i only got one warning for RDM, and its from a Minor Rdm from May of the last year, + it was 1 hit, didnt even killed him, when i was surrounded by 9 Swanns and i was fighting VGS Skymore and Jazz while all of them moved into the way to block me, it was a mistake and is more than obviusly.

Any other information that might be useful: How some ppl is treated better than others jst for being in one clan or another, here we can see one case that doesnt seem an accident since he kills a tincan:

He gets banned, then he makes this: 

And he gets unbanned and 30k are forced, while i was banned untill appeal and then the ban was reduced to 7 days even when it was accidental and it can be checked with the logs and what we all said in the complaint. 

Posted (edited)

No. I never unban people earlier unless its ban until appeal. You will wait.

These complaint you mentioned arent solved by me so thats irrelevant.

Edited by Turin

Denied & moved.

Your appeal to be unbanned has been denied. If not mentioned by the admin otherwise, wait a reasonable amount of time before posting your next appeal. If you keep spamming appeals in order to get unbanned faster, your ban will be extended further.

[automated  message]