Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Krea

[SOLVED][Militia_krea_the_duck_Swann] - [Advisor_Filipo_of_Ibelin] NRR (No Revenge Rule)

17 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Filipo said:

Do you record always everything or what lel

Just raids, halts etc. lel

And you halted the 3, 5 or 10 ppl participating in killing you again. So I think numbers doesn't matter since u broke the NRR-rule. lel

lel

1 hour ago, Varus said:

Just raids, halts etc. lel

And you halted the 3, 5 or 10 ppl participating in killing you again. So I think numbers doesn't matter since u broke the NRR-rule. lel

lel

Ty i guess, and no, i didnt, i jst cant b asked to write ur names oneby one to avoid to halt the guys that killed me. I think its common sense

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Filipo said:

I think its common sense

I think common sense would've been to wait until one of your many faction members initiated the skirm since it was illegal for you to initiate on the same group that just killed you.

Edited by Joshthebrit

Just now, Joshthebrit said:

I think common sense would've been to wait until one of your many faction members initiated the skirm since it was illegal for you to initiate.

Why ,bcoz 3 of the 25-30 of u killed m bfore??? Lel

you fought a skirmish. you and all ur friends died. you halted the people from swann who fought in skirmish. you nrr. its not very hard to fucking understand, jesus christ man

Video shows everything, Filipo NRR Swanns. He will get banned for 1 day, since his history is clean from NRR.

Solved & moved.

The complaint was solved by the admin and his verdict is the final judgement. If you have evidence that the verdict was given upon wrong proof, you may dispute the verdict by posting a ban appeal, message the admin on the forum or posting an admin complaint in this order. If you feel you were handled unfairly without valid evidence you cannot dispute the verdict.

[automated message]