Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Krea

[SOLVED][Militia_krea_the_duck_Swann] - [Advisor_Filipo_of_Ibelin] NRR (No Revenge Rule)

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Your in-game name at the time of the incident:Militia_krea_the_duck_Swann2 & Swann faction

The person(s) you are reporting: Advisor_Filipo_of_Ibelin

The time and date of the incident: 16:38 - 13/03/2019

What you are reporting them for: NRR (No Revenge Rule)

The full story:
After we killed him and a few other Polands & Ibelins he halted us again

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
logs

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: No

Edited by Krea

The report above is writen by krea on behalf of the swann leadership. ^^

at 0:10 we killed him, at the end of the video he halts us.

Ye, at 0:10 Robby kils me, then i halt all of you and i demand you to leave our lands, as i know it would b NRR if i halted Robby and the guys that helped in killing me, not the ones that were fightting other ppl and the guys that were still inside in the castle. I cant be asked to post ur names 1 by 1 to avoid halting Robby. I find this complaint out of sense.

I was shooting u when u died and I saw the halt  and so did a lot of the other who were fighting you and a few others when you first died

If im not wrong only Robby and Aemon participated killing me, there is guy more in the vid but i dnt know who is it. It means that because 3 guys killed me before i cant halt the rest of ur 30 guys faction?

5 hours ago, Filipo said:

It means that because 3 guys killed me before i cant halt the rest of ur 30 guys faction?

Fair dues if it was a seperate group of people from the swann faction but it clearly wasn't, you halted the exact same group from your past life which is nrr since you halted the group to initiate hostilities again in order for your faction members to gain kill reasons (Revenge killing). A simple valid way of you doing this would've been you getting your mate to initiate then you could've legaly taken part in the skirm however it wasn't legal for you to restart the hostilities when you yourself died previously.

NRR (No revenge rule):

• You may not initiate hostilities with your previous assailants unless in a war or skirmish. (You may return to help your faction members if the skirmish is still on-going, albeit you may not start the hostilities again. For example, if the skirmish is over you may not then go and attack your previous killers.)

Since it was indeed you who initiated the hostilities for the 2nd skirm & not your buddies, its deemed invalid as a kill reason since you were previously gassed by swanns.

8 hours ago, Joshthebrit said:

Fair dues if it was a seperate group of people from the swann faction but it clearly wasn't, you halted the exact same group from your past life which is nrr since you halted the group to initiate hostilities again in order for your faction members to gain kill reasons (Revenge killing). A simple valid way of you doing this would've been you getting your mate to initiate then you could've legaly taken part in the skirm however it wasn't legal for you to restart the hostilities when you yourself died previously.

NRR (No revenge rule):

• You may not initiate hostilities with your previous assailants unless in a war or skirmish. (You may return to help your faction members if the skirmish is still on-going, albeit you may not start the hostilities again. For example, if the skirmish is over you may not then go and attack your previous killers.)

Since it was indeed you who initiated the hostilities for the 2nd skirm & not your buddies, its deemed invalid as a kill reason since you were previously gassed by swanns.

3 members is not 30 of you as i have said before.

On 13/3/2019 at 11:05 PM, Varus said:

at 0:10 we killed him, at the end of the video he halts us.

Do you record always everything or what lel