Runcop

[SOLVED][PENDING][Runcop_of_Chide, Fittta_of_Chide, Beasthoven_of_Chide,...] - [OLD_Reigar, ANTICHRIST666, Raphtalia,...] NRR (No Revenge Rule)

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: Runcop_of_Chide, Fittta_of_Chide, Beasthoven_of_Chide, Anderson_of_Chide

The person(s) you are reporting: OLD_Reigar, ANTICHRIST666, Raphtalia, Podbipienta, Belgium, Plebian_Urki, Savoy

The time and date of the incident: 18:50 - 13/03/2019

What you are reporting them for: NRR (No Revenge Rule)

The full story:
they halted fitta way back giving us kos on one of them, we then killed all of the outlaws. They then proceded to respawn and attack us again and again. causing us all to die from the sheer amount of archers. the reason for high refund as we was all decked out in very expensive gear.

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
logs and ander has a vid

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: Yes, 550000 Gold

Edited by Runcop

Posted (edited)

icho was also there not sure if he re joined though. he did rejoined as the vid shows just it would not let me put his name in the complaint

Edited by Runcop

Posted (edited)

Was cba to edit, starts at 1:24

Edited by Anderson2907

18 hours ago, Runcop said:

icho was also there not sure if he re joined though

I am pretty sure that all of them rejoined. I counted 7 people standing around when I died.

Posted (edited)

Theyve been checked by admins many times but they always log off after it, ive been rdmed like 20 times by them since last 2 maps(GoT and Normandy) and no punishment given

Himura can approve I guess

Edited by ℤ𝕒𝕙𝕦

We'll see to them getting punished this time!

Posted (edited)

Well, first, you attacked the faction of bandits without any access to them via chat (???)

Secondly, why did you put me on the list? Do you see anywhere that they killed me? I came a little later and imposed a new battle that gives my people the right to help me. (you can see it in the rules)

You may return to help your faction members if the skirmish is still on-going

Third, another rule is that

You may initiate hostilities with your previous assailants if they're still breaking your factions property after you respawn.

Of course, you tried to retreat, but it was too late. New battle was not avoided. Moreover, at least the two rules fully justify our actions and nullify everything you said.

Edited by Sovoy

Posted (edited)

i put all outlaws who was on as we had no clue what was going on logs will show who did rejoin. two we started the fight by killing the outlaw who halted fitta 20mins before. three u need 3 people to be currently fighting for a skirm we killed the majority of your group and i believe only 1 or two was left alive. and the second quote u did does not make sense as we was not destroying any of your property.

Edited by Runcop

just wait for the logs and admin but the vid clearly shows the nrr.