Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Varus

[SOLVED][PENDING][KingsGuard_Varus_Swann] - [Advisor_Filipo_of_Ibelin] RDM (Random Death Match)

28 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Turin said:

Doesnt matter if you bumped through 5 or 2 people and after that you hit Varus by an accident. Thats not an excuse. It is your responsibility to be careful. You are not a new player and mistake like this is expected from a newbie.

Ye, and im carefull but when a person is lying in a complaint, admits it, and what we said above its proofed with the logs you posted, i cant do so much.

40 minutes ago, Filipo said:

Ye, and im carefull but when a person is lying in a complaint, admits it, and what we said above its proofed with the logs you posted, i cant do so much.

Where did I lie? If I would have stood infront of him u should have bumped me aswell. 

Where did I admit anything? With the sentence "I knew u were gonna say something like this."? It means that I knew u gonna find some excuses, but I can not expect u to understand that it seems.

See thats the behaviour I meant... Just say "sorry" next time and offer a refund if u knew u made a mistake and don't be cocky about it.

Already did, read the posts bfore u say someshit

52 minutes ago, Filipo said:

Dnt expect me to kneel when u lie and you even admit it, then you say im lying and trying to find excuses. The logs are quite obvius. All i can do is to say sry and offr 5k, thats all

2 minutes ago, Filipo said:

Already did, read the posts bfore u say someshit

Nah bud, I mean when I started the complain. Saying sorry when it's looking bad for you is kindergarten shit. And you just posted the next edgy reply. Congrats... jesus

Just now, Varus said:

Nah bud, I mean when I started the complain. Saying sorry when it's looking bad for you is kindergarten shit. And you just posted the next edgy reply. Congrats... jesus

It wouldnt change anything when ur bosses tell u to refuse the refund tbh, jst stop posting shits and lets turin solve it.

Posted (edited)

Both of you stop arguing and let Turin solve this complaint.

Edited by Foxy

Posted (edited)

Due to previous offenses such as RDM, banmongering (even warned by Otto on one of the complaints), personal harrassment and rich ban history Filipo is banned until appeal.

Edited by Turin

Solved & moved.

The complaint was solved by the admin and his verdict is the final judgement. If you have evidence that the verdict was given upon wrong proof, you may dispute the verdict by posting a ban appeal, message the admin on the forum or posting an admin complaint in this order. If you feel you were handled unfairly without valid evidence you cannot dispute the verdict.

[automated message]