Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Varus

[SOLVED][PENDING][KingsGuard_Varus_Swann] - [Advisor_Filipo_of_Ibelin] RDM (Random Death Match)

28 posts in this topic

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: KingsGuard_Varus_Swann

The person(s) you are reporting: Advisor_Filipo_of_Ibelin

The time and date of the incident: 18:13 - 12/03/2019

What you are reporting them for: RDM (Random Death Match)

The full story:
First, he couched Militia_Jazz_Swann's plated charger. He was a doc (idk how he was able to use the charger), who healed naked new-spawns, that were coming from our castle. Filipo said he couched him for healing enemys, but it was no war, so the naked new-spawns are no enemies. Then he proceeded and attacked me too. I just respawned. SS shows that we were not even close to the skrim zone.

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
https://prnt.sc/mwyt5m && logs

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: No

Yep, he was healing your cavalry and the guys you had in the skirmish on winterfell, what gibs me a KR, idc if it was far from the skirmish as he was KOS for healing them, there isnt a need of him staying in the skirmish zone. Keep reporting!!! I know you love me!!!

Posted (edited)

Since we had like 3-4 docs there, I hope you have proof he healed a dude who was active in the skirm. You died alot, so u loose ur KOS when you see him once doing that, cuz nearly all swanns sucided in there and got healed by 2 docs who were standing against ur wall.

And why you attacked me? An unarmed naked who just respawned? hmh

Edited by Varus

You were 10 nakeds around Jazz, he dropped a wep, vgs skymore took it and i tried to hit him, but if im not wrong i think i hitted you instead of him when you moved in front of him.

4 minutes ago, Filipo said:

You were 10 nakeds around Jazz, he dropped a wep, vgs skymore took it and i tried to hit him, but if im not wrong i think i hitted you instead of him when you moved in front of him.

Knew u were gonna say something like this. If I would try to body block him, I'm sure u made a SS to proof it, since ur not new to the mod? 

Let me guess, you didn't. So stop lying pls.

8 minutes ago, Varus said:

Knew u were gonna say something like this. If I would try to body block him, I'm sure u made a SS to proof it, since ur not new to the mod? 

Let me guess, you didn't. So stop lying pls.

So thats it, you knew that i was gonna say something like this because you know the truth XDDD, you even said it urself lel

And no, im not new to the mod but i cant have one hand in the movements keys, another one on the mouse to attack and block and i dnt have anything else than me tongue or my d**** to press f12 so its rly hard for me to do it. I can offer you 5k for an admin heal tho since i didnt kill you.

And in the SS u post you can see Skymore behind Jazz, and he drop the sword on the hill at the left in which 10 more newspawns are cming from behind of you and surround him. I dnt have anything else to say since its the truth and u know it perfectly since you even posted it:

17 minutes ago, Varus said:

Knew u were gonna say something like this.

Nah mate, u couched a horsie thats worth 75k and randomly attacked me. Since this was no war and you died alot of times, you should just be able to prove ur KOS on Jazz, that he healed active skrim members, in ur current life. If so, then fine. But you just couched the plated charger, poked me and pissed off. I just wanna see your reason dude, since Jazz never healed in the skrim zone, he was at the hill by the river healing inc nakeds all the time. I heavily doubt that u had a KR. 

And it has been this the whole time. If you kill something of value, atleast take proof of ur reason.

Spoiler

18:13:19 - Advisor_Filipo_of_Ibelin (FID: 4) attacked Horse (Milita_Jazz_Swann FID: 5)) with Heavy Lance dealing 339 damage. 
 18:13:26 - Advisor_Filipo_of_Ibelin (FID: 4) attacked Milita_Jazz_Swann (FID: -1) with Heavy Lance dealing 23 damage. 
 18:13:32 - Horse (Advisor_Filipo_of_Ibelin FID: 4)) attacked Milita_Jazz_Swann FID: 5) dealing 0 damage. 
 18:13:32 - Advisor_Filipo_of_Ibelin (FID: 4) attacked Milita_Jazz_Swann (FID: -1) with Heavy Lance dealing 20 damage. 
 18:13:37 - Advisor_Filipo_of_Ibelin attacked Milita_Jazz_Swann's shield with Heavy Lance dealing 7 damage. 
 18:13:38 - Horse (Advisor_Filipo_of_Ibelin FID: 4)) attacked [VGS]Skymore FID: 5) dealing 2 damage. 
 18:13:39 - Horse (Advisor_Filipo_of_Ibelin FID: 4)) attacked [VGS]Skymore FID: 5) dealing 0 damage. 
 18:13:45 - Horse (Advisor_Filipo_of_Ibelin FID: 4)) attacked [VGS]Skymore FID: 5) dealing 5 damage. 
 18:13:46 - Horse (Advisor_Filipo_of_Ibelin FID: 4)) attacked Milita_Jazz_Swann FID: 5) dealing 0 damage. 
 18:13:46 - Horse (Advisor_Filipo_of_Ibelin FID: 4)) attacked Runcop_of_Chide FID: 5) dealing 4 damage. 
 18:13:47 - Advisor_Filipo_of_Ibelin (FID: 4) attacked KingsGuard_Varus_Swann (FID: -1) with Heavy Lance dealing 32 damage. 

Can you please provide evidence of him doing the things you mentioned? In logs I cant see that. Also why you attacked Varus?

Pending.

From now on involved community members have 24 hours to provide any additional evidence or hints that could be useful to the admin.

Refrain from posting unless you add newly found evidence or a reasonable defence towards the complaint itself if you are the accused player. If you fail to follow the complaint rules admins reserve the right to give out warning points accordingly.

[automated message]