Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RofflxDLOL

[SOLVED][PENDING][Sellsword_Hulk] - [Stormcrow_Spaster] Combat Log

14 posts in this topic

What happend to the rule "only comment when you got proofs that help in this complaint"?

Anyways. Admins said it was clog so it was clog. He looted the gear we have just killed and looged when I was near him.

2 hours ago, Rex210 said:

Ehm you didnt know in this moment because u were looting markus etc and u were running/jumping down the stairs to loot the plate. but u couldnt find it. Then you saw Spaster with this armor later and Hulk was riding towards him and wanted to halt him but he left before any halt was told. If this Complaint is valid take 100k from my bank account when its enough (only 100k cuz the plate was not maxed so lower helmet etc)

no, i went down the stairs to get loot it, but then hulk said that easy wanted it(another sellsword), so i went up the stairs back to get money bag from markus

according to your further posts, admin can put spaster's logs to see if he looted the plate or did he not

Solved & moved.

The complaint was solved by the admin and his verdict is the final judgement. If you have evidence that the verdict was given upon wrong proof, you may dispute the verdict by posting a ban appeal, message the admin on the forum or posting an admin complaint in this order. If you feel you were handled unfairly without valid evidence you cannot dispute the verdict.

[automated message]