Hello_My_Nameis

[Denied] Staff Application - Hoolio

57 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, GreekApe said:

Nop, still same website.

This is phoenix' second website

however this was used from april 2016 so the hoolio guy is a bullshitter anyway haha helper btw

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Tywin said:

dumb dumb no brain no can admin 

Doesn’t that make him a perfect applicant then 

/vouch I think we need new admins 

Edited by Orc

43 minutes ago, Orc said:

Doesn’t that make him a perfect applicant then 

/vouch I think we need new admins 

As HA it's your call sir

I agree with Maxxxio, that there used to be a Server (dont recall the name of it) that had "helper" ranks in the staff. They literally explained new people how the mod works and explained rules. You couldn't attack those "helpers" and they only had the admin permission to teleport forwards and to freeze people.

14 minutes ago, Onward said:

I agree with Maxxxio, that there used to be a Server (dont recall the name of it) that had "helper" ranks in the staff. They literally explained new people how the mod works and explained rules. You couldn't attack those "helpers" and they only had the admin permission to teleport forwards and to freeze people.

So sorta like the current admins but instead of not being permitted certain admin tools, they just dont have the IQ to use them properly.

Posted (edited)

On 2/28/2019 at 9:42 AM, Maxxxio said:

You are probably referring to the server 'Oasis', I'm pretty sure they used to have 'helpers' for events and stuff, not 100% on that though. Based on your replies you seem like a reasonable person, but if I were you I wouldn't even bother applying. You really don't want to be apart of the current admin team. You really don't wanna have to help out the people in this community, most of them are retarded  And most importantly, the server is pretty much death, investing your time in this as an admin at this point is nonsensical. 

/vouch, for if you still want to go for it.

/devouch I go against what Maxxxio's said, since he still didn't boost me in LoL. The little F A G G O T.

Edited by Sparky

On 27.2.2019 at 7:23 PM, Hello_My_Nameis said:

MrWolf What doesn't make sense?

I can clear it up for you if you want to.

let me see. You dont recall what rank of admin you were, cant prove the names of people you worked with, story all over the place. That about does it. So again    /DEVOUCH

23 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

let me see. You dont recall what rank of admin you were, cant prove the names of people you worked with, story all over the place. That about does it. So again    /DEVOUCH

1. I do recall it, it was helper. 2. No, i cannot but that is because it was 2 years ago and recently i found out (or some guy in this comment section) that it wasn't pheonix, but some server called Oasis i was admin at. 3. Now you just pointed out the same point twice, and i already asked you if you wanted me to clear it up for you.