Hello_My_Nameis

[Denied] Staff Application - Hoolio

57 posts in this topic

Your in-game name: Hoolio

Are you currently a member of a clan?: No.

What position are you applying for?: Forum Complaint Staff

Have you ever been banned from from the server? If so, why?: No.

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (100-300 words): Because i believe i am a unbiased person, and i believe the service on the forums can be a bit slow at times, so i would like to help with that. I have been a Game Admin here before (As a helper for one month, got kicked for inactivity. On another user.) And i think i've played on this server for long enough to try out as a Forum Complaint Staff. I have also read the rules thouroughly and i believe i know them well enough to destinguish a RDM from a NRR.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Hoolioooo/

How long have you been playing PK/PW for cuz I’ve never seen you in game 

Sweet jesus

Also whats this with you gettick kicked from the team for inactivity on another user? o.O

Edited by Pharis

Well, Isaac i've been playing from around 2016. And my old user was on the old PW website.

And pharis i got kicked because i went on vacation. It was during the summer and even though i did notify the staff of my abscense they still kicked me from the Game Admin staff position. But back then i think admins were just admins or i may be wrong.

What was your name when you were last an admin here?

I don't remember you and I have been around here for a long long time.

Honestly i don't remember, it was summer 2016 i think and i was most likely named something viking ish (I was into vikings at that time).

And also i wasnt an "Admin" I was a helper, more like a trial admin.

Edited by Hello_My_Nameis
Added 2nd line