Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lukkertje55

[INVALID][PENDING][Lord_Luke_Tully] - [Sellsword_Hulk, Sellsword_Rice] Blocking of spawn

11 posts in this topic

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: Lord_Luke_Tully

The person(s) you are reporting: Sellsword_Hulk, Sellsword_Rice

The time and date of the incident: 18:35 - 12/02/2019

What you are reporting them for: Blocking of spawn

The full story:
We were in a war but they decided to block our spawn so that we couldn't get out anymore. Since blocking the spawn with a horse is illegal, i was wondering if also doing that with people would be illegal too. I have ss made of them blocking it and was wondering if it was against the rules. If it isn't against the rules and fully legal I apologise. This is another way for me to learn new rules. The refund is this high because we lost a whole castle and much of our factions gear.

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
ss

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: Yes, 110000 Gold

Edited by lukkertje55

Pending.

From now on involved community members have 24 hours to provide any additional evidence or hints that could be useful to the admin.

Refrain from posting unless you add newly found evidence or a reasonable defence towards the complaint itself if you are the accused player. If you fail to follow the complaint rules admins reserve the right to give out warning points accordingly.

[automated message]

Lol i was, why are you lying. I also have a ss of them blocking the way while holding the tab screen open...

35 minutes ago, Walo said:

you were not apparently in any war

Is this report a joke? Rice and me were blocking the spawn witha  2 man shieldwall. If we would have done it with horses t would have been illegal, but we didnt.

7 minutes ago, RofflxDLOL said:

Is this report a joke? Rice and me were blocking the spawn witha  2 man shieldwall. If we would have done it with horses t would have been illegal, but we didnt.

2 hours ago, lukkertje55 said:

I have ss made of them blocking it and was wondering if it was against the rules

Read this ^