Gemane

[Dropped]DROPPED

14 posts in this topic

You can drop this i got refunded

Edited by Gemane

Let me get this right, you're currently reporting them for giving Pyroz 500G to change his banner?

If not you need to re-explain your story as I can't make sense of it.

Pending.

From now on involved community members have 24 hours to provide any additional evidence or hints that could be useful to the admin.

Refrain from posting unless you add newly found evidence or a reasonable defence towards the complaint itself if you are the accused player. If you fail to follow the complaint rules admins reserve the right to give out warning points accordingly.

[automated message]

21 hours ago, Gemane said:

Pyrosz dec on me and after some while he was breaking the gate and few people were standing with him. After I opened the gate and got killed they started to take away the weps i dropped. After I respawned and died they also took away the weps . The Pyrosz destroyed the 2nd gate and was at the bannerpoint and didnt had enough money to change the banner so he can cap , but of course Hulk was there to give him the 500g and he nearly was able to cap. I killed him and the Jeremija and a Huavok guy decided to break down the first and to help pyrosz getting inside (btw the Huavok guy also healed pyrosz but im not sure if its illeagal)

@Cheese did you actually just read this small part? even though this is not illegal , two of them destroyed and were helping him while he was in war with him

2 hours ago, RofflxDLOL said:

Since when is looting illegal?

helping out in a war is  quite illegal and is the exact thing you guys did . You only took the weps and even dropped shit too carry them (dropping shields etc.) . And breaking down an gate while the faction is war is also illegal

So the only reason why I got reported is for looting stuff and swapping some weps?

15 hours ago, RofflxDLOL said:

So the only reason why I got reported is for looting stuff and swapping some weps?

well "swapping weps" arent the right words. I would say "helping him to not be killed " is a better sentence. You obviously took away weps so im not able to kill him , otherwise why do you need 3 swords and 1 hammer?

Would it be interfering, if I got a plate, someone kills me and you loot it altough you arent in war with me? Ofc not. Everyone is allowed to loot, but if you loot you need to becareful cause the killer got kos on you now. thats how it works

4 hours ago, RofflxDLOL said:

Would it be interfering, if I got a plate, someone kills me and you loot it altough you arent in war with me? Ofc not. Everyone is allowed to loot, but if you loot you need to becareful cause the killer got kos on you now. thats how it works

we are no talking about gear lol