Walex

Staff Application - Walex

28 posts in this topic

I guess it will go in Swann as well as in Lorraine. U get the Admin position and u will be asked to do shit (Telling Members to Replay to Complaints and maybe posting them in the TS, Taking looks into logs who stole shit, etc) I saw it myself when I was FS on EU_Shitstain. Of course u can resist but will u?

That's how it was in the most of the Clan's. So Devouch from my side.

It began that way and it will stay that way.

Edited by Rickard

45 minutes ago, Rickard said:

I guess it will go in Swann as well as in Lorraine. U get the Admin position and u will be asked to do shit (Telling Members to Replay to Complaints and maybe posting them in the TS, Taking looks into logs who stole shit, etc) I saw it myself when I was FS on EU_Shitstain. Of course u can resist but will u?

That's how it was in the most of the Clan's. So Devouch from my side.

It began that way and it will stay that way.

You can't solve your clan member complaints or its strongly adviced against it  whats wrong with checking logs to check who stole anything
its always been that way and nobocy gives a shit about it these are just petty reasons to devouch in my opinion
And hes a serjeant basicly a knight with leadership whispers lmao

Edited by Vhasj

14 hours ago, Walex said:

@GreekApe explain to me please why it isn´t a problem for you to have Himura, a memeber of leadership in the CI as a Staff member. 

I dont have anything against you, Im just not a fan of admins that are leadership in big clans. 

I didnt vouch for himura either.

P.S. And again, its my personal opinion and people should stop arguing with me, walex has a mouth himself.

8 hours ago, Vhasj said:

You can't solve your clan member complaints or its strongly adviced against it  whats wrong with checking logs to check who stole anything
its always been that way and nobocy gives a shit about it these are just petty reasons to devouch in my opinion
And hes a serjeant basicly a knight with leadership whispers lmao

That's ur Opinion and I said my one all cool its up to u if u think its petty or not.  

Edited by Rickard

As a House Swann member I really barely even know who Walex is. He's got one of those generic European continental male accents that just blend in together. He sounds the same as about 7 other people in the leadership. So it's no problem! /vouch

22 hours ago, Walex said:

To be honest Aurion hasn´t spoken with me in the past and we´ve never had good realtions towards each other. 

I was pretty ambivalent towards you until you acted like a child constantly when you became knight then leadership in the NSE, and it's entirely false that I "haven't spoken with you in the past", we have known each other for a long time and have spent many a morning getting the fac up for byz / nse and having to deal with you.

22 hours ago, Walex said:

Personally I can admit when I was younger I used to spread "salt" towards the people I didn´t  like at this time or if they were reacting arrogant towards me. Furthermore I can admit that I changed, from the things that already Softis, Chinkilla and Cheese mentioned before. I´ve changed my behaviour and how I act towards other people and how I converse with all players within the community. 

I haven't really seen any evidence of this and from my last experience with you, which was only a short few months ago, you were the exact same person as you had always been.

You were a nice guy but emotional and not really suited for leadership at the time as you liked to cause conflict over the smallest things. This was a while ago now though so you might have changed, but the Admin team can't go any lower than it already is so /vouch my man

We have decided to not accept you into the admin team at this time and thank you for your interest please feel free to reapply in the future.