Walex

Staff Application - Walex

28 posts in this topic

I say this for a last time. If you wanna argue go on steam.

If you wanna put anything on the Staff application let it be either vouch / devouch and also constructive and meaningful.

Edited by Turin

Walex is a good guy overall but I dont think he will be suitable for admin. A: He is leadership in swann and B: He didnt put any effort to his application. I will have to Devouch

Edited by GreekApe

Can't be bothered if he puth a lot of effort into his application since we had plenty of admin applications that got accepted despite the little to no effort.

On the matters about him being a "leadership" role; that doesn't really matter either. Again, we had plenty of competent staff members that had a leadership role in a clan, which NEVER cased any problems or bias-/personal vendeta.

1 hour ago, Hagaron said:

Can't be bothered if he puth a lot of effort into his application since we had plenty of admin applications that got accepted despite the little to no effort.

On the matters about him being a "leadership" role; that doesn't really matter either. Again, we had plenty of competent staff members that had a leadership role in a clan, which NEVER cased any problems or bias-/personal vendeta.

If thats the case I will become leadership in SS(with the thousand members we have) and make an application saying "I will be ze best admond ever" and then I can be admin, Im not biased aswell. 😎

Anyways I get your point, not saying that walex is biased, but I prefer admins that are NOT leadership in one of the biggest clans on pk, not just me but many players will agree with me. 

P.S. its my personal opinion, dont gank on me ty.

Edited by GreekApe

I mean you got Foxy as an admin. Walex would struggle to do worse than him, VOUCH

1 hour ago, GreekApe said:

If thats the case I will become leadership in SS(with the thousand members we have) and make an application saying "I will be ze best admond ever" and then I can be admin, Im not biased aswell. 😎

Anyways I get your point, not saying that walex is biased, but I prefer admins that are NOT leadership in one of the biggest clans on pk, not just me but many players will agree with me. 

P.S. its my personal opinion, dont gank on me ty.

So, why exactly can't he be leadership. Not to forget he is just a sergeant.

Claiming that someone is not fit to be admin just because he is leadership in a clan is the laziest reason you can give. There is nothing easier than catching admins that abuse for their clans or are being biased. If somehow he isn't caught by any higher admin he will be under constant surveillance from the community. This has always been the case and I do not know why people continue claiming that it can somehow affect the server. I mean you can always have absurd cases where clan leaders have been SO on other servers and most of us remember how that ended. 

I've been with him now a couple of days since joining Swann and people claiming how he was in NSE etc. he has changed. Really nice guy and I think he would make a good admin :)

And I am sure he can be alooooot better than some of the staff we have atm lol

/Vouch

Edited by Softis

To be honest I agree with you lads here about most points but the fact that he is leadership is not relevant in terms of him being bias or not but more in terms of long-term commitment and his ability to contribute enough time in the role of an admin. Anyone saying that it is entirely irrelevant is turning a blind eye to it.

Though I do have a problem with all of you guys posting here in his defence. I personally don’t know him and getting to see an applicants responses to various inquries & worries from community members has always been a large part of figuring out if somebody is qualified for the role. Just to see that he is capable of using his head and formulating proper sentences, nothing more.

So can the applicant address some of the concerns posted by the community members and myself in this thread please. Thanks.

16 hours ago, William said:

To be honest I agree with you lads here about most points but the fact that he is leadership is not relevant in terms of him being bias or not but more in terms of long-term commitment and his ability to contribute enough time in the role of an admin. Anyone saying that it is entirely irrelevant is turning a blind eye to it.

Though I do have a problem with all of you guys posting here in his defence. I personally don’t know him and getting to see an applicants responses to various inquries & worries from community members has always been a large part of figuring out if somebody is qualified for the role. Just to see that he is capable of using his head and formulating proper sentences, nothing more.

So can the applicant address some of the concerns posted by the community members and myself in this thread please. Thanks.

To be honest Aurion hasn´t spoken with me in the past and we´ve never had good realtions towards each other. Personally I can admit when I was younger I used to spread "salt" towards the people I didn´t  like at this time or if they were reacting arrogant towards me. Furthermore I can admit that I changed, from the things that already Softis, Chinkilla and Cheese mentioned before. I´ve changed my behaviour and how I act towards other people and how I converse with all players within the community. @GreekApe explain to me please why it isn´t a problem for you to have Himura, a memeber of leadership in the CI as a Staff member. 

Edited by Walex