Walex

Staff Application - Walex

28 posts in this topic

Your in-game name: Walex

Are you currently a member of a clan?:  Yes, I am a Serjeant in the House Swann.

What position are you applying for?: Forum Staff 

Have you ever been banned from from the server? If so, why?: I have recieved a few Bans for rule breaks such as Interferring in War a Long time ago. For more then a year I havn´t recived any Bans apart from one Warning by Cheese. So I did Change and Always try to obey the rules. 

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (100-300 words): 

I am having a good relation with almost everyone of the PW/PK Community and never had bigger issues, wich I wasn´t able to solve in a Calm way. The reason for me applying is that I want to help the Server and Community. PW/PK is the mod wich I probabaly spent most of my Warband time with and I don´t regreat any of that time. I always treat everyone with the respect and fairness. I´d like to be in the Team since I think that I am bringing all the necessary qualifications to be an Admin for EU Phoenix. Furthermore I think I have good common sense when it comes to the rules and using the forums for complaints. 

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AI3x2710/

Edited by Walex

This is not thread for arguing. If you wanna say something let it be constructive and relevant.

Walex, the Admin team atm i can say its active, and we already got 3 new Admins, which they are doing good job, and being active. Your Admin application looks good, but nothing personal, my opinion is no, because we dont need any more Admins atm, i guess you have noticed it from the complaints, all being solved or pending.

35 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Walex, the Admin team atm i can say its active, and we already got 3 new Admins, which they are doing good job, and being active. Your Admin application looks good, but nothing personal, my opinion is no, because we dont need any more Admins atm, i guess you have noticed it from the complaints, all being solved or pending.

You would deny people because the admin team is already active? The more competent people helping the server the less stress overall on the admin team. I will vouch yes,  i've never spoken to you for a long duration, but when i did you were great. 

4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You would deny people because the admin team is already active? The more competent people helping the server the less stress overall on the admin team. I will vouch yes,  i've never spoken to you for a long duration, but when i did you were great. 

Cheese the problem is not about stress lol. Atm the Admins are trying to find as fast as possible a complaint so they can solve it. Now 2-3 days we have that "problem" bcz the Admin Staff is being active again with the new Admins we got. We will see, what happens next in the future.

Edited by Foxy

4 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Cheese the problem is not about stress lol. Atm the Admins are trying to find as fast as possible a complaint so they can solve it. Now 2-3 days we have that "problem" bcz the Admin Staff is being active again with the new Admins we got. We will see, what happens next in the future.

Riduculous, this isn't a competition to who can solve the complaint the fastest. Plus why are you saying admins are only there for complaints? Walex could add a lot to the team were he to be accepted, more than just solving complaints. 

Edited by Cheese

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

the admin team is not more active just less complaints being made...

Dont think walex has ever done anything to not warrant him a chance to be in the admin team. You could call him toxic but then again himura is an admin now so that now irreverent clearly.

19 hours ago, Foxy said:

You fail to mention that fact that admins, like yourself, seem to be closing reports before 24 hours have passed anyway when you could easily wait for the "defence period" to pass... So by that logic admins should be kicked from the team to ensure that there is a backlog of complaints and this doesn't happen. That's just stupid logic and certainly not enough reason to deny someone. Furthermore, it would be no surprise that in a few weeks time a handful of admins become completely inactive due to them losing interest in this dying  mod and then the admin team begging for new applications again.

in my experience u were extremely toxic and hard to work with, when people tried to tell you / help you correct your behaviour, you just made excuses relating to your personal life then went back to being the same obnoxious / toxic person. maybe you have changed in the few months ive not spoken to you, but the last time you claimed to have changed it was complete horse shit. 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIS IM UNBANNED FROM THE FORUMS!!! (time to tell da truth!!) So... i would like to mention that an admin shouldnt be a liar, and thats what you did when i reported you, you came to the ts crying saying srry, and to give you a chance of a refund you said your next ban would be untill appeal. Then, afterwards, a member of the staff ofc should share private conversations... as you did... You would be the  BEST admin ever, i must recognize it man.

Edited by Filipo