William

[PK] Westeros

20 posts in this topic

High stocks = more swanns buying gear

More swanns having gear= more gear for SS cause we couch them.

3 hours ago, GreekApe said:

High stocks = more swanns buying gear

More swanns having gear= more gear for SS cause we couch them.

really :D:D funny :D:D

6 hours ago, Proton said:

really :D:D funny :D:D

I found it brilliant and im happy that I said it sir!!

6 hours ago, GreekApe said:

I found it brilliant and im happy that I said it sir!!

You had to say "εμενα μου αρεσε το βρηκα ευφυεστατο και μπραβο μου που το ειπα"

2 hours ago, Foxy said:

You had to say "εμενα μου αρεσε το βρηκα ευφυεστατο και μπραβο μου που το ειπα"

Aha afto akrivws

On 1/30/2019 at 7:28 PM, GreekApe said:

Aha afto akrivws

:))))))

On 29.1.2019 at 8:01 PM, Mike said:

Whats wrong with starting stocks ? Its low, so workers have job to do and get money for it. If we would put high stocks in, no one would ever train as serf or engi, anymore. Not like i have a problem with that :D contact phoenix staff and if they agree, i will put high stocks, so you guys can only join to fight and leave server, but i dont rly see point of it.

About helmet i was informed, will be updated

Forcing clans to restock every morning is the single worst thing about this mod. Serfing and smithing are incredibly boring and I would guess 95% of either is done by people who dont need the money but do it so their clan can actually play on that day. If the server is going through a phase with low population a map with low or no starting stocks will actually prevent clans from logging in and setting up a faction. Why waste an hour of 3-4 peoples time if nothing happens anyway? 

Just give us decent starting stocks (50-100 of every resource with 300 cap, 20+ beer/ wine in the taverns, 15+ of every weapon, 5+ of every armor). People that want to serf or smith can still do it but you dont force extremly boring and repetitive gameplay down our throats just because it exists.

Edited by Johann

1 hour ago, Johann said:

Forcing clans to restock every morning is the single worst thing about this mod. Serfing and smithing are incredibly boring and I would guess 95% of either is done by people who dont need the money but do it so their clan can actually play on that day. If the server is going through a phase with low population a map with low or no starting stocks will actually prevent clans from logging in and setting up a faction. Why waste an hour of 3-4 peoples time if nothing happens anyway? 

Just give us decent starting stocks (50-100 of every resource with 300 cap, 20+ beer/ wine in the taverns, 15+ of every weapon, 5+ of every armor). People that want to serf or smith can still do it but you dont force extremly boring and repetitive gameplay down our throats just because it exists.

Restocking at least forcing them to play normal and farm. If i would put hight stocks, they will just join for wars and then leave after. Why would they sit there any longer if its not necessary ? High stocks wont help server at all. Problem is with server. It should be on for a week and not reset every morning.

To be fair the main problem with PK is that most maps have material limits like 100 iron or some bs, meaning that all the stocks were done in 1 hour by the same sad human beings who log on at 7am and serfing was literally useless as no one made profit. Now this has caused 90% of the population to only log on for an hour or so for the same retarded boring siege. Both of your points make sense, a map needs to fit the current playstyle which is have everything already prepared for clans to fight for 2 hours a day, then reset. Mike also has a point that this really needs to change. The amount of times I've had people ask me to add stock to food in each castle on the conversions was pathetic.. I mean it's literally food how lazy has this community got. 

The server has turned into a TDM, and the server rules haven't helped much either and has killed off the pleb community hence why people don't need to play during the day. Thanks whoever changed the war rules you scummy cunts. 

Unfortunately making stocks low won't help the server situation, changing the ruleset will. Good luck with that when you have a bunch of morons circle jerking it. 

30 Iron and wood is still good ,wich a lot of maps are using, since you don't have so many problems with material but at some point you need more and its worked very well so I don't know why people making it to 0.

Most of the clans have only one smith and it takes ages to restock the whole castle.For example Arrows (Archers),Morningstar(War and Spawncart?),One hander(Docs,Smiths,Archer),Armor (All)...To do all this shit you need stay online nearly the whole day .Do its realy boring

Don't understand why people saying"People only login if there is war"Simply its not true since people trying to do something(Serfing and Smithing) in the mornings and in middle of the day.