Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Himura

Staff Application - Himura

3 posts in this topic

Your in-game name: Himura

Are you currently a member of a clan?: Yes, CI

What position are you applying for?: Forum staff (I want to start on the lowest rank and learn)

Have you ever been banned from from the server? If so, why?: I have been banned once for RDM (my first ban since the ban resets), it was because I was dueling with a friend and he killed me from the back and he took all my stuff. I asked him to give me back my stuff but he didnt so I killed him. He reported me for rdm and I was banned for 1 day. The rest of bans were when I was new and didnt know the rules.

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (100-300 words): I have been playing actively in this community for 2 years or more and I know the rules. I'm a serious person when I have too and mature (that will be confirmed by the people who know me). I had some experiences with admin's menu in the server but I have almost no experience being a forum admin (I have friend/friends admin who can help with this), that's why I want to learn how to be a forum staff and be helpful in the community solving complaints, helping players, etc. I'm doing this application because of the low numbers in the admin team and I want to help the admins in their tasks.
That's all I have to say. Just ask me if you want to know something.

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/himurab/

Edited by Himura

Himura has always been active within this community and for those who have spend time around Himura, they know he's a mature and competent person.