Cheese

[SOLVED][PENDING][SS_Cheese_Von_HoIIand] - [Ftm_Eden_Swann] Glitching, Loopholing

17 posts in this topic

As a quick guess your is only worth 15-20k maybe it was never a thing gettiing refunded for what you would have gained if i remember correctly not to long ago even i was killing a plate guy that had no weapons on him and i got randomed by some kid and dind't get refunded the plate either because i dind't own it so this should go the same way.

I'm saying to resolve this between the players quickly we could agree on a refund (250k) about 1/4 or 1/5 of what they made.

Because most likely for glitching there isn't going to be a forced refund from the admins and more likely a ban were the complaint to be validated. 

Can we at least agree that pushing somebody with a cart would be considered glitching no matter the situation? @Vhasj

If the admins believe me to be in the wrong and issue me with a ban or refund i will not refund 250k as i think that is a wrong amount to recive for a few nuggets with that said i will take the ban if that is the amount i have to refund . it will also give me a few days away from the snowflakes that now run and play pk ( im assumeing i will not be given more warning points for saying that ??)

Edited by Eden_

47 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Can we at least agree that pushing somebody with a cart would be considered glitching no matter the situation?

even if you jump off the boat your self ..... 

also  "refund (250k) about 1/4 or 1/5 of what they made." is it not on what you would of got ? so a few silver and gold nuggets that would not of added up to 250k ?

Edited by Eden_

Pending.

From now on involved community members have 24 hours to provide any additional evidence or hints that could be useful to the admin.

Refrain from posting unless you add newly found evidence or a reasonable defence towards the complaint itself if you are the accused player. If you fail to follow the complaint rules admins reserve the right to give out warning points accordingly.

[automated message]

Its clear glitching, Eden was glitching on purpose so Cheese wont get back in the ship while he had kos on them. From what i see Eden does not want to refund, so i will have to ban you, for 4 days.

Solved & moved.

The complaint was solved by the admin and his verdict is the final judgement. If you have evidence that the verdict was given upon wrong proof, you may dispute the verdict by posting a ban appeal, message the admin on the forum or posting an admin complaint in this order. If you feel you were handled unfairly without valid evidence you cannot dispute the verdict.

[automated message]