Cheese

[SOLVED][PENDING][SS_Cheese_Von_HoIIand] - [Ftm_Eden_Swann] Glitching, Loopholing

17 posts in this topic

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: Khalil_Al_Alwadi

The person(s) you are reporting: Ftm_Eden_Swann

The time and date of the incident: 11:35 - 25/01/2019

What you are reporting them for: Glitching

The full story:
I halted Sakura, Prawn & Eden on the gold island, as they tried to escape on their boat I jumped on it. Knowing they had their carts filled with gold and silver I, of course, would've prevented them from taking it back to their castle. While I was in the middle of halting Eden was purposely glitching me off the boat in order for Prawn & Sakura to safely escape. After a couple attempts he managed to glitch me off the boat and they sailed away, after saying ''it's glitching, you'll get banned'' he gave a response that showed he was intentionally doing it knowing their gold & silver would be safe. In the second Gyazo link you can see Eden purposely blocking me from getting on the boat. Perhaps this could be classified as glitching & loopholing to get away from a situation where they were 100% going to lose all of their gold & silver, but that's up to an Admin who solves this. (they were all serfs and had no guards)

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
https://gyazo.com/2090e6dea7cdd2791a53a000556380e1

https://gyazo.com/4b082f023db5e349f2b1a7fcea7506e2

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: Yes, 250000 Gold - edited

Edited by Cheese

I can see how it looks but where did you glich off ? you jumped off the boat on your own accord as seen in your evidence and had multiple chances to shoot me and the others and lets not forget you was an outlaw. you could of told us to drop the carts in the first place then had a kill reason and killed us as we had "no guards" ... soo is it just me or all the events and how you done it and the order you did them in as an admin all looks like ban mongering or makeing some easy money ??   also as we are on it         " he gave a response that showed he was intentionally doing it knowing their gold & silver would be safe."    the response as shown in logs was "XD"   and that was in relation too the amont of times he missed when he was trying to shoot me.  Dont ban me but XD  plus 800000 for a few silver and gold nuggets ?

46 minutes ago, Eden_ said:

I can see how it looks but where did you glich off ? you jumped off the boat on your own accord as seen in your evidence and had multiple chances to shoot me and the others and lets not forget you was an outlaw. you could of told us to drop the carts in the first place then had a kill reason and killed us as we had "no guards" ... soo is it just me or all the events and how you done it and the order you did them in as an admin all looks like ban mongering or makeing some easy money ??   also as we are on it         " he gave a response that showed he was intentionally doing it knowing their gold & silver would be safe."    the response as shown in logs was "XD"   and that was in relation too the amont of times he missed when he was trying to shoot me.  Dont ban me but XD  plus 800000 for a few silver and gold nuggets ?

I jumped on the edge of the boat because the cart is quite glitchy and would've launched me across the map thinking I would be safe but it was just enough to give it a little tap to push me off. https://gyazo.com/91232a2552ac8661ce89c06b9072673e <- glitchy cart

Perhaps I was seeing things but I believe your response was something around ''I know'' 

As for how I should demand things and in what order is at my own discretion, to put ''banmonger'' on any complaint is a lazy way of trying to invalidate any complaint. 

Am I wrong to think that the carts were full of gold and silver? Could you provide me with evidence because I imagine you made around 1.2m million as to my calculations at least.

But it didnt as shown in your vid you didnt get glitch you jumped off so how is it a cart glitch ? if i cart glitched you and sent you across the map i get that but i didnt ...

yes you were seeing things as logs will show .

100% but like i said the way you did them and the order that you did them in makes it look like you are after easy money .you had more than one chance to kill us but you chose not so it proves your after easy money or that you are incapable of thinking ahead and makeing it easier for your self ,the admin will decide.

your wrong alot today as the cart was not full of gold and silver and i can not prove they were . but as this is your report can you provide me with evidence that the carts had all slots filled with gold and silver and if not that will be my word against yours and also means by my calculations you wont get the 800000.

Edited by Eden_

8 hours ago, Cheese said:

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: Yes, 800000 Gold

(Dont ban me again pls)

As far as I know you only get the nuggets and not the bars refunded , so maybe 250k ?

Edited by Gemane

4 hours ago, Eden_ said:

But it didnt as shown in your vid you didnt get glitch you jumped off so how is it a cart glitch ? if i cart glitched you and sent you across the map i get that but i didnt ...

yes you were seeing things as logs will show .

100% but like i said the way you did them and the order that you did them in makes it look like you are after easy money .you had more than one chance to kill us but you chose not so it proves your after easy money or that you are incapable of thinking ahead and makeing it easier for your self ,the admin will decide.

your wrong alot today as the cart was not full of gold and silver and i can not prove they were . but as this is your report can you provide me with evidence that the carts had all slots filled with gold and silver and if not that will be my word against yours and also means by my calculations you wont get the 800000.

"But it didnt as shown in your vid you didnt get glitch you jumped off so how is it a cart glitch"

He wouldn't be in that position if you hadn't of moved him with your cart aka cart glitching. You also cart blocked him by blocking him from coming back on the boat.

"but as this is your report can you provide me with evidence"

Ever heard of logs?

44 minutes ago, ellisja said:

"but as this is your report can you provide me with evidence"

Ever heard of logs?

well tell him that you wetwipe ... he asked for evidence first xd . 

so let me get this straight, @Eden_ used a PHYSICAL object to push you slightly and you jumped off the boat on your own accord @Cheese

you had multiple chances to literally shoot them, you made one demand of a halt which he didn't follow and you could of just killed him, but instead chose to take it to the forum like the keyboard warrior you are

ur a tuna melt, reckon im gunna release that recording, show your TRANSPARENCY as an admin lol

Edited by Jacko

If i remember you only get refunded what you actualy own and you dind't have possesion of the gold did you?

As you said it wasn't filled with gold & silver I'll put it down to 250k as Gemane suggested, which I find more than enough were this complaint to be solved quickly. 

@Vhasj I'm only asking as to what I would've gained, it's an optional feature in the complaint and it's always the admin's discretion to apply a refund or not.