Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Turin

[Accepted] Staff Application - Turin

28 posts in this topic

On 22/01/2019 at 7:49 PM, Olaff said:

A player saying /vouch /Devouch or /Neutral means nothing when we consider applications, we accept or deny people based on who the admin team see them as. However I would like to mention that while you say that you want to be an In-Game or Trial admin you would need to do a lot of work on the website too. Usually applicants start out as forum staff and if you have no previous experience I would expect you to be accepted only as forum staff for the time being. I guess what I am trying to ask is would you be committed to do work on the website, solve complaints and put the time/effort in?

I think that's quite disappointing tbh, and I think they should have some effect, and if this is the case then admins doing this (like foxy) are clearly a bit stupid.

I'd like to think that admins work WITH the community and let us speak about such applications as they will effect us, and we might have some insight on the person, which would then help the admins surely? So sort that out pls pal

Turin is active and considering not many admins are it'd be quite nice, tbh always get this guy mixed with Tuiri (I'm a bit retarde.d) but /vouch he is mature when needed but wouldn't always be which I'd think would be good. Since admins are just being admins instead of enjoying and actually being players too.

All I was saying Orc is that a players reputation in the community has little effect. We dont care who your friends or enemies are; if you have the time and knowledge of the rules, that is more important. It's not that deep. 

On 25/01/2019 at 11:35 PM, Olaff said:

All I was saying Orc is that a players reputation in the community has little effect. We dont care who your friends or enemies are; if you have the time and knowledge of the rules, that is more important. It's not that deep. 

That is one of the stupidest things i've ever read hahahahah, "We don't care who your friends or enemies are", thats not what Orc is saying, he's saying that there are people within the community who will know applicants better than you will. If you really are that close minded to not be able to listen to the opinions of the players you are an admin for, than i do not see why you hold the position you currently have.

100% Agree with Orc & Tommy.

Also

/BIG VOUCH FOR MY SLAV BROTHER

wow thanks for the kind words supporting me guys :)

btw if vouches and devouches don't matter then why are they not removed??? 

Edited by Orc

I guess "reputation" includes many stuff such as the amount of times the certain player has been banned, his overall knowledge about the community, his behaviour ingame and on the forums and so on.... If you aren't looking at any of these factors then I don't know what you're looking at.