Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Turin

[Accepted] Staff Application - Turin

28 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Hagaron said:

Not that hard.

oh yeah and /neutral

Could you elaborate on neutral? From my point of view its kinda useless to say neutral, it literally doesnt say anything.

Edited by Turin

27 minutes ago, Turin said:

Could you elaborate on neutral? From my point of view its kinda useless to say neutral, it literally doesnt say anything.

A player saying /vouch /Devouch or /Neutral means nothing when we consider applications, we accept or deny people based on who the admin team see them as. However I would like to mention that while you say that you want to be an In-Game or Trial admin you would need to do a lot of work on the website too. Usually applicants start out as forum staff and if you have no previous experience I would expect you to be accepted only as forum staff for the time being. I guess what I am trying to ask is would you be committed to do work on the website, solve complaints and put the time/effort in?

8 minutes ago, Olaff said:

A player saying /vouch /Devouch or /Neutral means nothing when we consider applications, we accept or deny people based on who the admin team see them as. However I would like to mention that while you say that you want to be an In-Game or Trial admin you would need to do a lot of work on the website too. Usually applicants start out as forum staff and if you have no previous experience I would expect you to be accepted only as forum staff for the time being. I guess what I am trying to ask is would you be committed to do work on the website, solve complaints and put the time/effort in?

Its not about the final decision on the app. I just simply want to know what he means by neutral. And for the website work as I said in my application, MAINLY in-game admin if possible. I have no problem with doing stuff on forums its part of admin work.

Edited by Turin

3 hours ago, Turin said:

Ow don't take that too serious, I simply said neutral so the post had some meaning and I could point out how hard Otto's job is.

Saying neutral is just pointless in my eyes as well.

More on topic, worth a shot.

/Vouch.

Edited by Hagaron

14 minutes ago, Hagaron said:

Ow don't take that too serious, I simply said neutral so the post had some meaning and I could point out how hard Otto's job is.

Saying neutral is just pointless in my eyes as well.

More on topic, worth a shot.

/Vouch.

I just wanted to know it, you know, why neutral. Thanks anyway

Bringing more competent people who have idea's to this staff team would be a great addition. 

Know Turin from a few clans from the past. He's almost always made his way to the leadership due to his abilities to enforce discipline and order which, I believe, are capabilities that an admin should possess. Turin is a well respected member of the community who I truly believe wants to contribute and help out in his free time. He's always been a down to earth and a competent person who I believe would be a great additon to the admin team.  

I know Turin since I can remember, very competent and mature, definitely worth having him in the staff.