Hagaron

[Suggestion] Horse Demand

15 posts in this topic

The current ruleset doesn't forbid anyone to demand someone else to get off his horse, meaning if the horse gets killed-/stolen it has to be refunded. 

This is generally retarded so uhh, add a rule to prevent this? Recently there has been a few complaints including this which could have been avoided. Even some staff members aren't aware that this is allowed.

suggestion: 

ADD RULE, DEMANDS: "It is not allowed to demand someone to dismount from his horse unless you are in the outlaw faction."

Edited by Hagaron

+1 You will avoid more troubles in the future if you just make a rule for this

Edited by Himura

I had thought that to be the case already in the extended ruleset, it was either changed or my memory is shit.

you where never allowed to ask somebody to dismount when you where not an outlaw its just once again the currect admins twisting the rules

26 minutes ago, Vhasj said:

you where never allowed to ask somebody to dismount when you where not an outlaw its just once again the currect admins twisting the rules

No, you were allowed to. Nobody just ever did it for a very long time.

Pretty sure it was initially ruled that it was allowed, then changed after incidents happened and was added to the extended ruleset. Then it just didn't happen for a long time.

3 hours ago, Hagaron said:

ADD RULE, DEMANDS: "It is not allowed to demand someone to dismount from his horse unless you are in the outlaw faction."

We settled on making it illegal after this complaint and i am certain that it was added to the extended ruleset.

Guess that was changed

• You're not allowed to tell people to dismount even though you don't take their horse. This is to prevent loopholing.

This is copied from the extended ruleset used by admins. Can you link the complaint('s) where this was validated so i can give them to an SA to re look at them. 

Edited by Cheese

Why have the links in that complaint been suppressed? We've never deleted or hidden solved complaints, please don't make this the case now. If anything just put a comment on them saying this precedent is no longer relevant.

26 minutes ago, Cheese said:
  • You're not allowed to tell people to dismount even though you don't take their horse. This is to prevent loopholing.

This is copied from the extended ruleset used by admins. Can you link the complaint('s) where this was validated so i can give them to an SA to re look at them. 

That should be in the ruleset for all to see.