Fincher

Staff Application - Fincher

53 posts in this topic

Your in-game name: Fincher

Are you currently a member of a clan?: No

What position are you applying for?: Trial Admin

Have you ever been banned from from the server? If so, why?: Yes for RDM 

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (100-300 words): I Play PW (now PK) for like 3 years now and i would like to help the admin staff , and the people of this community. Im pretty active in game and in the forum, and i have seen that nowdays admins are kinda inactive except MrOtto , Cheese and Foxy, but i get it , most are on LoA and some general inactive. Also i know you are looking for new admins so i decided i can give a try and help as much as i can.I think that due to my previous experiences with this mod i learnt the rule set the hard way and since my last ban i kept myself up to date with the ruleset.Thank you for your attention.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fincher2000.

Can you please tell us a bit more about your prior warnings/bans?

Sure , i got banned like month ago for RDM , i had bad week and that was my first offence for a long time , but first time i got banned when i started my journey with PW (i didnt know about any rules then)

EDIT: i forgot about Warns : i got 2 Warning points in 2017 i dont remember what i did. 0 warning points for spamming: i tried to help with complain but it was not my job. Third warning point is for ,,Lifetime Achievement Award'' but idk what i did.

Edited by Fincher

51 minutes ago, Fincher said:

I Play PW (now PK) for like 3 years now

ea38fafa049a906757c13e4ec35eb94c.png

yikes

Would this be the first time you would admin on a server or did you admin prior on a differend server?

12 minutes ago, Proton said:

ea38fafa049a906757c13e4ec35eb94c.png

yikes

After this situation i have read rules again.I didnt know about this before because it was the first time when i met such a situation

10 minutes ago, MrOtto said:

Would this be the first time you would admin on a server or did you admin prior on a differend server?

This would be the first time