Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Riotous

[SOLVED][PENDING][Lannister_Kachok_Durachok] - [NonceBrigadeCommander] RDM (Random Death Match)

24 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, nexa said:

I rounded it up to 118k of gear Im not refunding ur cd  because I am not to blame and you knew the risks of buying the amour and the consequence of a cool down there is many other alternatives provided, Im just being  civil being because poweranger got banned off the forums even if a warning would of just been fine which is causing a inconvenience,  honestly thinking you should just stop being awkward and entitled and take the refund for ur gear 

helm 7340
body 97300
gauntlets 4560
legs 2950
mace 1350
2h sword 4220
lance 960
steel shield 3392
horsie 1500
total: 123572
admin heal 5000
food 1000
total: 129572

omg how did u round it to 118k instead of 130k I personally have no idea. 

I m tired of this so 130k and sincere apologies for RDM and toxic behavior afterwards here below.

Solved & moved.

The complaint was solved by the admin and his verdict is the final judgement. If you have evidence that the verdict was given upon wrong proof, you may dispute the verdict by posting a ban appeal, message the admin on the forum or posting an admin complaint in this order. If you feel you were handled unfairly without valid evidence you cannot dispute the verdict.

[automated message]